General Maths Trial Paper (1 Viewer)

fluffypenguin76

HSC
was it just me or was it impossible to finish the paper in the given time of 2 and a half hours.... still had about 3 pages left at the end [emoji24]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BlueLucario

Star-Lord
HSC
If this is CSSA, yeah way too many questions for 2.5 hours but I got most of it done but tbh I guessed alot of it coz i was running out of time. But there was that question on bivariate and we never learned that in class lol were we supposed to know that?

BLIT2014

The pessimistic optimist.
HSC
Uni Grad
If this is CSSA, yeah way too many questions for 2.5 hours but I got most of it done but tbh I guessed alot of it coz i was running out of time. But there was that question on bivariate and we never learned that in class lol were we supposed to know that?
Bivariate Data. more ... Data for two variables (usually two types of related data). Example: Ice cream sales versus the temperature on that day.

That is why it is essential to double check in the syllabus just incase you haven't been taught something

Anthel

HSC
N/A
CSSA Trial was generally easy (see what I did there ;) ) there was the question with the massive interest table which got me stuck.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)