General Maths Trials Paper (1 Viewer)

HSC
hello all my exams are in 1 weeks time and i wanna revise well and go over the past trials paper if u have it can u give it to me.. if u can that will be great thanks

hilwea

HSC
u kno what WOULD help? if you went over past hsc papers aswell.. i finished my examz last week.. found that the hour i spent studyin on maths (lol) was useful coz i went thru past papers

PC

HSC
N/A
I'm not so sure about that. Think forward a little bit. In the weeks leading up to the final exam, the best thing to be doing will be past HSC papers. Even better when you haven't seen any of them before. This course is only 5 years old, so there isn't an endless supply of HSC papers.

On the other hand, your teacher should have access to a stack of past exam papers from different schools. Use their Trial exam papers to revise.

In other words, if your doing a Trial exam, study past Trial papers. If you're doing 1st year Psychology, study past 1st year Psychology papers. If your studying for a driving test, study the driving handbook. If your doing the HSC exam, study HSC papers.

Anyway, it's up to you. Best of luck.

sam04u

Comrades, Comrades!
HSC
Great Advice, he has a point. Otherwise, study papers you've done throughout the year for maths, (should be atleast 2, and possibly class tests if you have a good teacher), and the notes he/she gave you a week before the test, study those too, because he gave them to you for a reason.

Remember things you've done from the begining of the year, throughout the yeat etcetera, because they have a way of 'popping out outta no where'.

yeahp, they cna also test u on anything u done like throughout the prelims, so beware aiight.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)