General Maths (1 Viewer)

Anon4Real

HSC
Like most posts I've seen, I have been concentrating on ancient.But, I feeling.. okay?I might redo a past paper tonight..Good luck guys, honestly just do the best you can do. Its all you can do and just be glad its the last HSC maths test forEVERR.
Exactly right, last maths test ever yewwwwwIs your last exam PDHPE on friday?

forbes_mitch

HSC
Like most posts I've seen, I have been concentrating on ancient.But, I feeling.. okay?I might redo a past paper tonight..Good luck guys, honestly just do the best you can do. Its all you can do and just be glad its the last HSC maths test forEVERR.
im not feeling too bad, did a couple of past papers and getting 80's, just trying to remember stuff that isn't on the formula sheet (thankgod for the formula sheet haha) if anyone struggles with time, doing section 2 first is pretty good because that's where all the marks are,

good luck all with maths and ancient tomorrow.

mirakon

nigga
HSC
Good luck to all for tomorrow and the rest of the HSC.

PC

HSC
N/A
is it true that they reset all graphics calculators and if so.. which settings are reset?
Yes that is true, because they don't want you using all those useful calculator programmes that you have programmed into your calculator to help you cheat!

If it's a Casio 9850GB or 9860, then it will certainly default to Radians as the angle measure and you'll need degrees. So as soon as you get your calculator back, do the following:
Press [MENU] [1] [SHIFT] [SET-UP], then scroll down and change "Rad" to "Deg" by pressing [F1].

The rest should be fine.

And PLEASE, you should do all diagrams in PENCIL.

Last edited:

vantastic

HSC
For some bizarre reason when ive done the practice exams i get crap marks like around 70, but in the trial i got 85.5, so i honestly don't know how im going to go...

Anon4Real

HSC
Wait, in responce to them playing around with your calculators...So are they gonna do that to even basic calculators like the casios?I have a casio fx-82AU model

True2azn

michael.tito
HSC
im not ready! T_T</b> screw the probability! so hard to understand, as well as the present and future value formula. dont know when to use which and stuff. >.<"

Shak33l

HSC
from my past paper i did about 3 wks ago im around 50 atm so ill look over the sections i have trouble remembering and hopefully i bump up to round a 70...
lol i dont think its dat eazy 2 get a 70 i been doing past papers here nd there and consistently gettin 60s and 70s

R^2

HSC
i think im ready, but now im doin past paper of 2007, n its alot harder than the other years, so yh im startin 2 get doubts

gifted:)

HSC
im not screwed for maths, should ok ... downside is that i got music 1 following, then bio, pdh, then chem ... hectic week :s

xNaTaLiiex

HSC
i have maths n ancient tomorrow :( does any 1 know if we are given a scale is given for questions on time differences & i absolutely hate bearings!!!!

HSC
im pumped. lol. ive spent the weekend doing past papers, most of my marks in high 80's and 90's.
just very paranoid about possible questions on financial maths. me no likey

The Land Of Procrastinating.. Which is in the same
HSC
FML Forced to do an all nighter cause of shit Ancient! Haven't started studying it at all yet. But I am pretty good at it, in top 5? and That's when I haven't revised for it.. Ancient to me feels like general knowledge.. I think cause I like it :) As for Maths, no where near prepared as I want to be, but as prepared as I can be. And to think, I will never do Maths again.. Kinda sad but at the same time makes me uberly happy.

annabackwards

<3 Prophet 9
HSC
Good luck to all of you!

I wish extra luck to those doing both general maths and ancient; go own both exams ^^

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)