general service fees (1 Viewer)

hipsta_jess

Up the mighty red V
HSC
N/A
meretherond (sorry if ive spelt it wrong) and i were just talking about the general service fees, does anyone know when they have to be payed by?
and do we pay at the student services center thingy?

hipsta_jess

Up the mighty red V
HSC
N/A
oh ok, so do we get a bill for everything we have to pay? (ie like the parking passes, an invoice is sent out)

evilc

I am a fish
HSC
nope. you go to the student services building then apply and pay for the parking pass there. It is something like $90 a year

SoCal

Hollywood
HSC
There are so many thing I didn't realise you had to pay for at University. It is just so expensive. I totally forgot about the parking pass too:(.

hipsta_jess

Up the mighty red V
HSC
N/A
yeah, i think its $96 a year, but thats better than buying the one dayers and paying like $320 a year

hipsta_jess

Up the mighty red V
HSC
N/A
yeah, id just prefer the security of my car being in an actual carpark...like i know its no more secure than outside the grounds, but, i dunno, some screwed up psychological thing i guess
and im going to have quite a few late lecs/tutes, so i dont want to be walking to far at night

hipsta_jess

Up the mighty red V
HSC
N/A
haha, give me...a week...maybe two... and i will be so 'whatever' about everything

evilc

I am a fish
HSC
i wonder if the flasher on a bike will make an appearance this year?

honky tonk

in Miracle World
HSC
Can we buy the parking permits now? If I go to get my student ID tomorrow, it'll be good to kill two birds with one stone.

evilc

I am a fish
HSC
Originally posted by hipsta_jess
what? really? do tell..
there was a flasher that rode around on a bike last year, often exposing himself to people near the tunnel under the big roundabout on university drive...i think he was caught though.

hipsta_jess

Up the mighty red V
HSC
N/A
Originally posted by honky tonk
Can we buy the parking permits now? If I go to get my student ID tomorrow, it'll be good to kill two birds with one stone.
i presume so, coz their dated from Jan 1

evilc

I am a fish
HSC
oh, and honky tonk I think you should be able to get your parking permit tomorrow as well

SoCal

Hollywood
HSC
Originally posted by honky tonk
Can we get our Student ID already? Where do we go, is it the student administration? Also, do they take a picture of you, or do they already have one for some reason? This will be good, I get get my HECS Information booklet, my Student ID and my parking permit all in one go:).

hipsta_jess

Up the mighty red V
HSC
N/A
i think you have to hand your hecs form in first, then you can get your id and parking pass

hey, when i was there last year (dont remember too much of it) a girl had a card that she put money on, and any time she photocopied or anything it came off the card. is that the student id card or another card?

hipsta_jess

Up the mighty red V
HSC
N/A
oh, and the student id card, can i use that to buy food? like i know it gets me a discount in the union shops and all, but can i give them the card and they take the cost of the food off whatever money i have on the card, or do i have to give them real money?

honky tonk

in Miracle World
HSC
I got my card today! Lined up for about 20 minutes and then got it in about 2 minutes. I needed a lot more than I thought: HECS form, Enrolment receipt and ID.

hipsta_jess

Up the mighty red V
HSC
N/A
hmm...better print my enrolment receipt off then, i wasnt even planning on taking it...do they just want to see what classes we'll be doing or something?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)