General thoughts about the Earth & Enviromental Science Exam (1 Viewer)

mel4dan

So multiple choice:

1. B (definitely best answer)
2. C (definitely best answer)
3. D (some people seem to have put others, but if you read the question, its referring more to movement over time and hence thats why I put D)
4. B (definitely best answer - seismographs lol!)
5. A (definitely best answer)
6. C (definitely best answer)
7. D (definitely best answer)
8. D (B is also correct, but I think D is more correct because you need the dates to work out a "range" for the fossils)
9. A (definitely best answer)
10. A (definitely best answer)
11. D (definitely best answer)
12. D (definitely best answer)
13. B (I wasn't sure about this one, but I put B because CFC was levelling out and none of the others seemed to make much sense. C might also work, who knows...)
14. A (definitely best answer I think...)
15. C (definitely best answer)

So overall, 3, 8 and 13 are the question mark ones, what did the rest of you put?:confused:

Cat_Orange

HSC
ringout13 said:
a was the hardest i thought. i forgot wat websites i went to so i said the governments quarantine website HAHA if theres such a thing...
HA, that's exactly what I did. I love the ability to make up crap in the Earth exam.

acrimonioustouc

HSC
when i was cramming before the exam i noticed on my notes i had carbon 14 -> carbon 12, which obviously could have been wrong, so thats why i put it for qu 9. pleh so im confused.

aylasaysitall

HSC
hey just wondering since u did so well if u could tell me where i could find some extra notes, our teacher has no idea what she is doing??

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)