General Thoughts: Agriculture (1 Viewer)

Rafy

Retired
HSC
Uni Grad
Share your overall thoughts of the exam here

vbv

HSC
gee Rafy havent got many aggies on...
i thought it was pretty solid but fair.
we hadnt done much at all on carcase composition
and had the correct multi choice for the value adding but then changed it Arghh!

abs12345

HSC
N/A
what was that value adding one? selling wine on farm?
The multiple choice was tough, especially the energy losses

viredus

HSC
N/A
Agriculture is also called farming or husbandry. it is the cultivation of animals, plants, fungi, and other life forms for food, fiber, biofuel and other products..

missmads

HSC
ERGH, It was a toughie, but fair.. I had problems with the Gross Profit thing.. and the last question got me a little confused, probably because I don't think I have ever heard my teacher call the SOI a 'Scientific Study' but, at least I was the only one in my class that studied ;) Did you guys finish early?

vbv

HSC
i didnt finish early. but thats cos i'm poor with time management and never finish early...
what did u write about for the carcase composition?

abs12345

HSC
N/A
I finished ten minutes early but changed a few of the multiple choice answers near the end.
For the carcase composition question i said that the fat and meat percentage always has to be greater than the carcase composition and that specific markets require different compositions. ????

jongleema

HSC
N/A
Agriculture is a unique multi-disciplinary degree program me, combining the applied study of the natural and life sciences with economics and management.I have done with my B.sc in agriculture,so want to continue .

vbv

HSC
Agriculture is a unique multi-disciplinary degree program me, combining the applied study of the natural and life sciences with economics and management.I have done with my B.sc in agriculture,so want to continue .
Sorry but this is a forum for the HSC ag exam so what are u talking about?

vbv

HSC
I finished ten minutes early but changed a few of the multiple choice answers near the end.
For the carcase composition question i said that the fat and meat percentage always has to be greater than the carcase composition and that specific markets require different compositions. ????
But fat and meat percentage are carcase composition aren't they? Lol I'm not sure

vbv

HSC
But fat and meat percentage are carcase composition aren't they? Lol I'm not sure

sam_i_am_1095

HSC
haha i wish i could do an easy subject like agriculture, im just starting my HSC year now, already its a massive pain in the neck.
but seriously, to everyone, hope the exams went well :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)