General Thoughts: Ancient History 2005 (1 Viewer)

Emily Anne

Over all it was really really good. Onnly a few marks in the short answer questions were a bit dodge. Our teacher said it was a paper made 4 our class so i hope that indicates that we will all do great.

Elizabeth rocks

HSC
how good was that exam??
they were excellent questions, i was so happy with them.
we did:
hatshepsut - personality
minoans - society
fall of the roman republic 78-28BC - historical period
new kingdom egypt -> death of thutmosis IV - historical period
so i did the second triumvirate for rome, and amun for new kingdom. i was so stoked that there was an amun question, i had heaps and heaps to say!! and the senenmut question! fantastic!
i think our whole class was pretty happy. i hope you all went brilliantly too, and good luck in the rest of your exams!

princess_alicat

HSC
N/A
ancient

hey, i thought it wasnt too bad, the xerxes personality question was exactly what i had prepared for so it was great, minoan society was good, but it always is, the persia society was sound too. overall i thought it was a good paper

Bobby George

HSC
Overall, pretty good really
my only real thing i wanted to point out is that the BOS is getting really nitty gritty bout what to ask- theyre picking apart the syllabus and picking out the seemingly unimportant points and asking questions on them- like for the essays- such as role of women for SParta. but yeah overall, if you knew your stuff, it was good

ancient_nut

The role of women is very important, they made up 50% or more of the population!

*grumbles incoherently about the state of feminism in this country*

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)