General Thoughts: Business Services (1 Viewer)

kietkiet

HSC
FINALLY FINISHED WITH THIS GOD FORSAKEN SUBJECT

I found the exam to be pretty good ... I think I scored at least 80%, maybe scraped enough for 90% ..

Does anyone know if this subject will ever scale up ? lmao

This is what I got for multiple choice:
1) a
2) b
3) c
4) a
5) b
6) d
7) d
8) c
9) c
10) d
11) a
12) b
13) d
14) b
15) b (I wasn't sure, was it sustainability or best practice ?)

kietkiet

HSC
what did you lose marks on in section 2?
I think I lost marks in general questions. One question that really bugged me was the "Outline a factor that affects customer needs" or something, what did you have for that ?

xer0

Sydney     ATAR Aim:   85+      Penis Size:  9001
HSC
I think I lost marks in general questions. One question that really bugged me was the "Outline a factor that affects customer needs" or something, what did you have for that ?
Yeah that was retarded. It was only one mark though. It was something like "Outline ONE factor that can influence a customer's needs". I listed a few because I was sure I'd get one right lol
I can't remember them all but some were
- changing specifications/requirements
- products/services from competitors

can't really remember what I wrote now, but I think I had two more.

What'd you write for the acceptance in the workplace question or something about workplace culture.

Muhtab

HSC
i wrote time... As time progresses so do customer needs

Last edited:

Muhtab

HSC
what did use write for the 15 mark? i forgot to mention passwords! and multiple choice i lost 5 marks due to silly mistakes!! but the rest i found good hopefully can still get a band 6

Last edited:

kietkiet

HSC
Yeah that was retarded. It was only one mark though. It was something like "Outline ONE factor that can influence a customer's needs". I listed a few because I was sure I'd get one right lol
I can't remember them all but some were
- changing specifications/requirements
- products/services from competitors

can't really remember what I wrote now, but I think I had two more.

What'd you write for the acceptance in the workplace question or something about workplace culture.
I wrote something like 'Their experience with products/services' hahah

And what ? ._. I don't remember an acceptance in workplace question haha what was the questions before/after it ?

kietkiet

HSC
i wrote time... As time progresses so do customer needs
Hmm ... that sounds very vague haha, oh well, it's only one mark

what did use write for the 15 mark? i forgot to mention passwords! and multiple choice i lost 5 marks due to silly mistakes!! but the rest i found good hopefully can still get a band 6
I had trouble trying to analyse specifically what they wanted me to write about ... so I just wrote about the Privacy Act of '1982' (It's actually 1988 T_T) and all the benefits, factors, advantages/disadvantages, and basically outlined everything to do with security haha

xer0

HSC
what did use write for the 15 mark? i forgot to mention passwords!
I had 5 paragraphs: Intro, Collection, Processing, Maintaining, Conclusion
I talked about the importance of security and the consequences that could arise as a result of the failure to keep information in a business secure in the intro and conclusion.

I talked about privacy (Privacy Act 1988). Passwords and encryption for the processing and maintaining parts. Authority and permissions, who can access it, etc. Security such as video camera, locked door, controlled room temp., secure location. Handling confidential paper based documents and best practices.

Hoping for a 13+ for this question.

kietkiet

HSC
I had 5 paragraphs: Intro, Collection, Processing, Maintaining, Conclusion
I talked about the importance of security and the consequences that could arise as a result of the failure to keep information in a business secure in the intro and conclusion.

I talked about privacy (Privacy Act 1988). Passwords and encryption for the processing and maintaining parts. Authority and permissions, who can access it, etc. Security such as video camera, locked door, controlled room temp., secure location. Handling confidential paper based documents and best practices.

Hoping for a 13+ for this question.
Wow I literally pulled mine out of my ass haha I only talked about the implications and breaches of privacy, the benefits of security and how to implement security, I hardly talked about the failure of security and stuff haha :L

Oh well, hopefully I can still get 10+

xer0

HSC
I wrote something like 'Their experience with products/services' hahah

And what ? ._. I don't remember an acceptance in workplace question haha what was the questions before/after it ?
Uhmm. It was about acceptance or something. About the work environment. I remember I talked about the Anti-discrimination Act for it.

xer0

HSC
Wow I literally pulled mine out of my ass haha I only talked about the implications and breaches of privacy, the benefits of security and how to implement security, I hardly talked about the failure of security and stuff haha :L

Oh well, hopefully I can still get 10+
The question asked about "The importance of security" so as long as you talked about why security was important, and addressed collection, processing, maintaining then you should be fine.

Collection and processing were obvious. But what about maintaining? I talked about electronic and paper-based filing. I guess that's maintaining the information, right?..

what about the workplace injuries question?
The one in section 4?

Last edited:

kietkiet

HSC
Uhmm. It was about acceptance or something. About the work environment. I remember I talked about the Anti-discrimination Act for it.
Shit ... I don't remember haha

The question asked about "The importance of security" so as long as you talked about why security was important, and addressed collection, processing, maintaining then you should be fine.

Collection and processing were obvious. But what about maintaining? I talked about electronic and paper-based filing. I guess that's maintaining the information, right?..

The one in section 4?
Yeah I just wrote about storing/maintaining information safe to keep the integrity of the information

xer0

HSC
Oh okay
the question was
"What are a worker's responsibilities under work health and safety legislation to reduce workplace injury" (4 marks)
I just talked about not blocking pathways
Not being careless
Follow the workplace's safety rules and WHS Act 2011

I don't remember what else I wrote for it, but it was about a page.

What did you guys write for this one?

Also what did you guys write for the 8 mark question about how the employer should ensure that workers understand safe work practices.

kietkiet

HSC
Oh okay
the question was
"What are a worker's responsibilities under work health and safety legislation to reduce workplace injury" (4 marks)
I just talked about not blocking pathways
Not being careless
Follow the workplace's safety rules and WHS Act 2011

I don't remember what else I wrote for it, but it was about a page.

What did you guys write for this one?

Also what did you guys write for the 8 mark question about how the employer should ensure that workers understand safe work practices.
I honestly cannot remember what I wrote haha, once I finish an exam, all the knowledge is gone tbh
But it was about 7 points from the safe work practices topic

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)