General Thoughts: Business Studies (1 Viewer)

HSC
Im so angry I made a stupid mistake for question 18! How do you manage anger over making silly mistakes? :'(

hup

HSC
N/A
Yes in a sense it does, BUT, as the statement shows sales and expenses i thought that profitability would be a more viable option.
Oh well, we will have to wait and see.
cash flow statement shows cash inflow and outflow nothing to do with expenses and sales
it is liquidity

iallan

HSC
N/A
Re: Moving on.

Overall, it was a relatively easy exam... maybe because i was prepared... But seriously, I predicted way harder...

hup

HSC
N/A
why didnt people bring the paper with them
supervisors said you can take anything that isnt a writing booklet

isenseven

Premium Member
HSC
cash flow statement shows cash inflow and outflow nothing to do with expenses and sales
it is liquidity
But neither does it give you cash in bank, inventories or any other measures of liquidity. Derp

slyhunter

Retired
HSC
Keep the discussion civil guys, no need to flame each other.

ilovesilly

HSC
N/A
Re: Not hard?

What did people get for 'under what legal framework is it the responsibility of employees to use care and skill in performing work activities'?
was it common law or fair work act?? and was the women in senior positions an EEO or anti discrimination issue??!

lilho08

HSC

yea the test was quite easy but i still found that i didn't have enough time to write everything that i wanted guess i just need better time management
hope i get good for the test =D

lilho08

HSC

for legal framework i put common law (wasn't to sure about that)
the question about women in senior position it put EEO

HSC

What did people get for 'under what legal framework is it the responsibility of employees to use care and skill in performing work activities'?
was it common law or fair work act?? and was the women in senior positions an EEO or anti discrimination issue??!
Deffs common law and EEO

Exotic

HSC

I reckon the exam was easy. Multiple choice questions were easy, short answers easy as well. Overall it took me 40 mins to finish sections I and II, and the time provided was hour and 50 mins for the two of them. Thats why I used a lot of time for the reports, the last one was 3 whole writing booklets :)

jaafar1

HSC

this atar calculator is bullshit, it says if i get a 75 in the exam it goes down to 59

aundii

HSC

Anyone else use the Cambridge textbook's OrotonGroup case study for Section IV?

Also, in Section III, dot point 1 I spoke about misleading advertising and creation of needs, for dot point 2 I spoke about providing discounts for early payment and introducing a credit limit per customer, and for the 3rd dot point I wasn't sure about the communications systems so I talked about team briefings, grievance procedures, rewards and introducing a democratic/participative leadership style and how each of these four things would positively impact employment relations in the business. Did I do the right thing? =S

NubMuncher

HSC

this atar calculator is bullshit, it says if i get a 75 in the exam it goes down to 59
It is actually pretty accurate, however you have to put in your HSC mark not the raw mark you think you got. If you think you got 75% raw, then that would align to somewhere in mid 80s (going off last year's data that said 82% raw went up to band 6) put that into the calculator and see what you get for your ATAR mark equivalent :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)