General Thoughts: Business Studies (1 Viewer)

Rafy

Retired
HSC
Uni Grad
Share your thoughts here

JT145

ON is my homeboy
HSC
AMAZINGGGGGGGGG

95 raw here we go

JT145

ON is my homeboy
HSC
The only thing I know I stuffed up was the global financial management... where I said hedging and then listed a derivative....

I think I might also have lost 3 marks in the MC, so mid 90s is attainable :) :)

JT145

ON is my homeboy
HSC
I didn't bring a pencil, therefore I couldn't draw using it for diagrams....

used pen instead

#rebel

rednellav

HSC
best fucking test ever if I don't get a state rank pls kill me etc

No but srsly fuck that was a good test. Hopefully other people find it hard lulz.

rednellav

HSC
The only thing I know I stuffed up was the global financial management... where I said hedging and then listed a derivative....

I think I might also have lost 3 marks in the MC, so mid 90s is attainable :) :)
derivatives are a type of hedging rly so you're technically right

Sammer

HSC
N/A
Yes!! I loved it. Great test.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk 2

Mitsunami

HSC
Was an awesome test. Personally thought I did really good. Hoping for a 90++

Pifty

HSC
N/A
Easy test, and NO FINANCE?? My asian heritage was put to no use, I didn't even touch my calculator during the exam.

The last essay question predictions for 'operations' and 'human resources' was a hit too.. that was pretty disappointing that BOS went for quite simple questions as opposed to the variety they had pre-2012.

Oh well, hoping for around 95 ish raw.

Kita_14

HSC
Really really really happy!!! I hope SOME people found it difficult though...I really want it to scale up a little bit. Super pleased with MC and short answer - both extended responses were pretty decent too, hoping for 90+ :awesome:

rednellav

HSC
Really really really happy!!! I hope SOME people found it difficult though...I really want it to scale up a little bit. Super pleased with MC and short answer - both extended responses were pretty decent too, hoping for 90+ :awesome:
everyone on this forum are probably gonna be at the high end of performers lets be real

the cohort for business is massive, and so our perceptions are getting skewed a little bit here

cutoff will still be in the 80's, probably high 80's

bhsrepresent

HSC
After this test I realise that I overcomplicate things way too much when I study... BOS are stupid as fuq by the looks of it (Strong no finance to weed out those who don't know they're shit...)

obliviousninja

(╯°□°)╯━︵ ┻━┻ - - - -
HSC
Uni Grad
Easy test, and NO FINANCE?? My asian heritage was put to no use, I didn't even touch my calculator during the exam.

The last essay question predictions for 'operations' and 'human resources' was a hit too.. that was pretty disappointing that BOS went for quite simple questions as opposed to the variety they had pre-2012.

Oh well, hoping for around 95 ish raw.
thank god no finance calculations, 99% of the state would be getting more free marks for doing some simple division.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)