General Thoughts: Business Studies (1 Viewer)

OzKo

Retired
HSC
Uni Grad
Share your thoughts here.

jer3m

HSC
N/A
The test overall was alright. Not easy but not hard. I'd like to know where under the syllabus you need to know employer associations....
Also, 2 questions. For the question with the opening balance/withdraw/etc was it a) $5000 b) April
And the question about compliance to law was it paying tax for govt or giving dividends to shareholders?

90atarpls

HSC
fucking MAINTENANCE screwed me
rest was ok, a few MC questions were fucked tho
and wtf is an example of an employer association

90atarpls

HSC
The test overall was alright. Not easy but not hard. I'd like to know where under the syllabus you need to know employer associations....
Also, 2 questions. For the question with the opening balance/withdraw/etc was it a) $5000 b) April
And the question about compliance to law was it paying tax for govt or giving dividends to shareholders?
influences of human resources

enigma_1

~~~~ Miss Cricket ~~~~
HSC
Lel I never learnt an employer association hahaha made up some jibberish lol.
What did other people get for the opening balance? I got $10,000 i think

HSC
I got $5000 and April too - With compliance to law I've got no idea what you're talking about sorry

jer3m

HSC
N/A
And how much did people write for the business report/case study
I got 5 pages for the business report and 3 for the case study but my writing is pretty small, compared to the rest of my year I was average. I heard some people write like 8 pages for each which I think is crazy since the case study I finished talking about promotional strategies by page 2 and was making stuff up for the next page, made up random stats like this company grew 23% over the past 2 years because of its advertising campaign

90atarpls

HSC
i put paying dividends ;)

90atarpls

HSC
And how much did people write for the business report/case study
I got 5 pages for the business report and 3 for the case study but my writing is pretty small, compared to the rest of my year I was average. I heard some people write like 8 pages for each which I think is crazy since the case study I finished talking about promotional strategies by page 2 and was making stuff up for the next page, made up random stats like this company grew 23% over the past 2 years because of its advertising campaign
filled book for q25, filled up 6 pages for question 27- my case study was RIOT GAMES ROFL

Maxwell

bow peasants
HSC
For government influences I did company taxation (I even said it's 30% and is to be lowered under the Abott government) and ASIC, which administers the Corporations Act 2001 and makes external audited accounts compulsory.

Maxwell

bow peasants
HSC
I wrote 5 booklets for each report lol.

Some of multiple choice had me like what

And the employer association one I was tried to remember the Qantas one but forgot and made it up LOL

enigma_1

~~~~ Miss Cricket ~~~~
HSC
If someone has the paper please upload so we can discuss MC properly :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)