General Thoughts: Economics (1 Viewer)

knacknick23

HSC
Guys, from the top of my head, wasn't question 20 D? Because the $10 tariff was at equilibrium, hence a decrease to $5 would mean actual government revenue. Kinda forgot the question but need your feedback guys.

kittystar

HSC
That was a good paper, mc definitely wordy, bit confusing, but overall it's the most confident I've been about my exams so far

studybuddy101

HSC
How much do you guys reckon you have to write in order to get 16+ in the essays. I wrote 5 each, with tonnes of stats, moderate sized handwriting. Enough? Coulda and shoulda written a little more, especially for the unemployment one but whatevs. Mid to high 80's i'm hoping. Is that enough to get a 92 or maybe even 93?
Board of studies stipulates 800 words or approx 4 pages to get full marks. You can write more or less, it's really about establishing a coherent, insightful argument

pHyRe

HSC
what's your sig mean lolwot, i snatch so much?

leesh95

HSC
Board of studies stipulates 800 words or approx 4 pages to get full marks. You can write more or less, it's really about establishing a coherent, insightful argument
So they don't count the words in everyone's paper but just assume that 4 page=800 words?

pHyRe

HSC
sweeet, mine was pretty coherent and full of relevant stats. both coulda been a little better i guess. So hopefully 17 each which would be made. Could get 90 raw :O

BadSchool

HSC
I must say that this exam was pretty easy compared to 2009-20011 papers. Can someone please post up the MC need to check my answers with all you peeps.

studybuddy101

HSC
So they don't count the words in everyone's paper but just assume that 4 page=800 words?
My teacher's a hsc marker and trust me these guys can get a really good estimate just by reading through. Again though my teacher always stressed that insightful analysis was always the key to the top band, not just endless stats and content.

Nataliexu

HSC
Found MC hard - lots of trick questions and some were pretty vauge. Short answer questions were kinda stupid. Extended responses were easy and good! Did exchange rate and unemployment. Exchange rate only wrote into an extra booklet however unemployment i went into 2 extra. pretty content with the exam... minus mc

shellaaa

HSC
I accidentally wrote my second essay on spare booklets because I didn't realise the writing booklet they provided us had a section for us to do section 4 (aka the 2nd essay) in :( I labelled/wrote on it to inform my marker of my mistake so hopefully they realise.
Can someone please reassure me that the Board of studies will realise that my second essay was written in spare booklets instead?! :(

leesh95

HSC
Can someone please reassure me that the Board of studies will realise that my second essay was written in spare booklets instead?! :(
If you told the examiner I am sure you'll be fine.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)