General Thoughts: English Advanced Paper 2 (1 Viewer)

Peter-PF7

HSC
N/A
Seems pretty high... only one person got higher than 85 from our school in cssa trial :S

inJust

HSC
Yeah but idk... Feeling it. Cos I got 88 in CSSA and I'm feeling that's only gonna get me 91/92 exam so 85 might be 90.

tarce94

HSC
You are allowed to take the exam paper if you stay till the end.
No about the reading what you wrote.

gebara1

HSC
N/A
i think who caressssssssssssssss! im just glad ill never have to endure harwood again! i swear even having to right her name now made me sick, i feel like spewing in my mouth.

LucasTheGoat

HSC
For those wondering, they specified 'At Mornington' for Harwood this year, and 'The Violets' last year.
Yeah but in 2011 they provided an fucking extract. To be slightly fairer because a student cannot know 7 poems in depth.

InkedFeather

HSC
MODULE A - FrankieRuner -> spoke about contextual relations, parallels drawn through the realm of time -> different mediums complementing various facets of an inherent sense of the "Human Condition", to which I provided a suitable definition. Such as, written texts appeasing an individuals sense of "imagination" or complementing their metaphysical self. Whereas visual texts appealed to one's senses of sight and hearing. In spite of such, they both drew parallels between humanitarian notions of "( insert the themes I used)"

MODULE B - Speeches, fucking bandler. I guess I was in a better position than most, as I had prepared Bandler as "third speech" to use. Nonetheless, I spent too much time trying to break up the one paragraph that I did have on Bandler, and turning it into three main concepts. It turned out alright, and was quite content with it I guess.

MODULE C - Had about 20-25 mins left to write. It was as if my hands were on speed. I managed to write about two of Hughes' poems "Red" and "The Minotaur", but could only fit in one ORT (an article on Julian Assange)
That is exactly how I went!

DRFTMAN

HSC
i thought the questions were quite good. they really suited my prepared essays so i cant complain. harwood was a bit curly though

TaylaShae

HSC
Was there anyone else in world that did "A Room of One's Own" and "Who's Afraid of Virginia Woolf?" seriously everyone else is talking about Frankenstein and Blade Runner!!!!!!! If you are out there people, did you write an essay no better than a skid mark on a page because that was me!

danaaxo

HSC
so extremely happy! i had to cram for english due to personal reasons and i only memorised bandler and deane and in the exam it was focused on bandler!! :)

Haneenooo

HSC
N/A
Hello everyone!!! This is a year 12 Advanced English in class essay question that I have to complete within 2-3 days. 'An inherent tension between confrontation and resolution is revealed through characterisation in Shakespeare's Hamlet. To what extent does your interpretation of Hamlet align with this view? In your response, make detailed reference to the play.' Can someone PLEASE guide me ASAP! I really need to nail this test and then I will be coming first in the year! PLEASE HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)