General Thoughts: English Paper 1 (AOS) (1 Viewer)

SuchSmallHands

HSC
Totally called identity for AOS ;) The short answers took me sooo long, had to smash my creative in 15 minutes. Don't know if this has already asked since I haven't been through all 4 pages on this thread but did anyone else ONLY talk about one text for the 6 marker? I know we usually reference all of them but this question was so different it seemed unnecessary. Really worried about that though!

nexusbrah

Harvey Specter of IB
HSC
Totally called identity for AOS ;) The short answers took me sooo long, had to smash my creative in 15 minutes. Don't know if this has already asked since I haven't been through all 4 pages on this thread but did anyone else ONLY talk about one text for the 6 marker? I know we usually reference all of them but this question was so different it seemed unnecessary. Really worried about that though!
Only need one text.

Pretty sure they wouldn't try screw us over that badly.

I think they said "Answer with reference to text 1 or text 2 or text 3" so we talk about texts cause no one really reads the part in bold writing :haha:

photastic

HSC
The 6 marker was for only 1 text ....

porkosaur

HSC
I wrote my related text in that box where you were supposed to write your prescribed text. Shall I prepare my achy breaky heart for a zero

nexusbrah

Harvey Specter of IB
HSC
I wrote my related text in that box where you were supposed to write your prescribed text. Shall I prepare my achy breaky heart for a zero
I just realised I forgot to write it...

Wow. You guys are quick to get onto bored of studies. Its almost like you don't know your thoughts and feelings until you connect.
We're alone together.

rumbleroar

Survivor of the HSC
HSC
I only discussed one text because the question specifically stated to talk about one text?
And yesssss IDENTITY FOR AOS :D (btw i just had my pizza, it was glorious ^-^)

RivalryofTroll

Sleep Deprived Entity
HSC
Uni Grad
I don't think they've ever asked students to talk about ALL the unseen texts. That'd be overboard.

It's always a potential maximum of TWO.

In the 2014 paper for you guys, clearly only ONE text.

Very shocked that there are students who wrote about TWO.

Sherlock

HSC
N/A
For the creative, I mentioned the first quote, and then straight-away skipped the to next scene, is that fine?

SuchSmallHands

HSC
I only discussed one text because the question specifically stated to talk about one text?
And yesssss IDENTITY FOR AOS :D (btw i just had my pizza, it was glorious ^-^)
Ah good, I'm so relieved right now! My teacher told us to talk about all of them and one in depth for the longest short answer, but that's because they usually have a superlative term like 'the most effective' or whatever and we were told to justify why the one we chose was more effective than the others. Glad what I did was right, the layout of this short answer was so different with those three three markers! I ended up writing a page more or short answer than I did for my essay, it was the only section I had to use a booklet for! I should have saved some of my pizza for today, I needed it very much at 12:40 (because for some reason my school started the paper late and no one thought that was weird)

SuchSmallHands

HSC
Did anyone else think it was really weird that the AOS question didn't include the word belonging?

A____

HSC
I had to make the creative writing up, and.... i stuffed up probably getting around 30+-5 :angryfire:

ßæ…

Hi there444

HSC
That feeling when your palms and fingers start sweating and you can't write fast or neat

ushnakhalid

HSC
I don't think they've ever asked students to talk about ALL the unseen texts. That'd be overboard.

It's always a potential maximum of TWO.

In the 2014 paper for you guys, clearly only ONE text.

Very shocked that there are students who wrote about TWO.

lmao didn't do it out of choice, mis-read or more like didn't read the question and accidentally wrote about two.

WileyWanimal

HSC
Sorry, this is probably incredibly obvious but... where is the scan of the paper from today? I can't find it!!

iStudent

HSC
That feeling when your palms and fingers start sweating and you can't write fast or neat
YES my hands were full sweaty and my pen grip got slippery
Had to change my pen half way. I wonder why I started sweating o.o

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)