General Thoughts: English Paper 1 (AOS) (1 Viewer)

FlyingKanga

The optimistic pessimist.
HSC
That was an okay exam. I'm most worried about the unseen texts, I feel like I didn't directly answer the question and just used related words from the rubric. But short story and essay I'm really comfortable with. :D

lpodtouch

HSC
How many pages did you write per section? I felt like I was writing so slowly for the essay.

Flop21

HSC
How do I write faster? I felt like I was writing physically as fast as I could write? Maybe I just spent too much time dwelling and thinking about questions.

Purgie

HSC
Re: 2015ers Chit-Chat Thread

Paper 1 wasn't too bad. Creative fucked me though.

Unexpected impact of discoveries or some shit.

Thoughts on the discovery essay question?

A process of discovery involves uncovering what is hidden and reconsidering the known or some shit.

My mate got uber fucked by paper 1. Didn't finish creative or short answer.

ggwp lad.

pakman_au

HSC
Uni Grad
Lol i had way too much time for some reason.
Finished both creative and essay in under an hour - 16 pages
Unseen took up 10pages lel

Am i gonna make it :lol:
MA te whTever Tthe F :spzz: UK u R on In NEED THats HSIt AHHahaHh~!!!1!111 :spss:

teridax

HSC
N/A
How many pages did you write per section? I felt like I was writing so slowly for the essay.
can't remember for section 1 but I wrote a sufficient amount pertaining to the mark value

essay was 8 pages

creative was 5 pages (lol)

Purgie

HSC
Creative fucked me in the ass. Section 1 and 3 was pretty good. Glad that bostes rolled with 4 texts instead of 3. It was easy marks.

Pretty happy with that exam though.

Paper 2...on the other hand.

oh god.

Flop21

HSC
So if it was a pretty straight foward paper, will aligning be shit this year??? God now I'm so depressed, I reckon I could of got full marks in section 1 if I just had more time.

porcupinetree

not actually a porcupine
HSC
Section I was around 3.5-4 pages I think (can't really remember tho). Section II was 7.5 pages and section III was 7 pages exactly

turnerloos

TAFE Executive Officer
HSC
So if it was a pretty straight foward paper, will aligning be shit this year??? God now I'm so depressed, I reckon I could of got full marks in section 1 if I just had more time.
it's a new aos.. should align a bit better

duhdevitt

HSC
Section 1: the texts weren't hard it was just there wasn't enough time even though I still barely finished
Section2: I loved it , worked well with my story. Didn't take long
Section 3: it was pretty adaptable to my essay. So overall it was a pretty good exam, hopefully the marking is good aha

Best of luck for paper 2 guys and girls :)

UNCLE ROLFY

HSC
yeAh mAte:spzz:
fuken sickunt
yeAh PINGAAAAAAAAAAAASSSSS, YAYAAAALAA :spzz: AEYEYYEEEE EYAYA AYAYE :spzz: YEYAYEYAYE

Last edited:

tfw english

HSC
Section 1: Not too bad, much easier than the CSSA trial imo, although the questions were a bit weird, wrote 7 pages

Section 2: Bit hard for me, but I made it work in the end, the stimulus were very broad but the "unexpected discovery" threw me off a bit, wrote 7 pages

Section 3: This is was really good although it did throw people off, adapted to my essay pretty well and smashed out what I thought was a pretty good response, 8 pages

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)