General Thoughts: English Standard Paper 2 (1 Viewer)

Rafy

Retired
HSC
Uni Grad
Share your overall thoughts, opinions and experiences of the exam.

korrupt samurai

Sneaker Addict
HSC
Nice and easy, it was all essays!! (horay no need to think of structures for articles and so forth).

Thank god english is over!

Lori.

HSC
I was very surprised that we didnt have to write an article or interview or the like... I wasnt too happy with the poetry question, I actually think it was easy because it wanted you to concentrate on techniques, but I planned to concentrate on Owen's underlying critique of war, so my essay is all over the place :/
But I'm glad its over, I can chuck all my english stuff now :)

uhawww

Flakes
HSC
That was the easiest English exam I've ever had lol. But uhh still managed to kind of stuff up my third essay because I was running out of time, still had quite alot of info but didn't really get to the point.

Think I creamed that poetry essay, couldn't have asked for a better question...

Thade

Arrrrgghhhh...
HSC
uhawww said:
That was the easiest English exam I've ever had lol. But uhh still managed to kind of stuff up my third essay because I was running out of time, still had quite alot of info but didn't really get to the point.

Think I creamed that poetry essay, couldn't have asked for a better question...
Meh, my third essay was ruined because of time and hand cramps. :rofl: But 3 pages is sad. :(

The first two essays were good though, 8 pages each. I can never write that much. :D

Loz_metalhead

HSC
I couldn't believe it was that easy. During reading time I cracked a smile:)

areyouserz

HSC
N/A
i know omg i cant belive it. I was stressing out about how 2 write a feature article and interview? damn u howard? anyhways im going 2 chuck my stuff out horay.. and the edialogue 1 was so easy and the rest ha ha ha h love u bored of studies he hehehe ..

DeAtHkRoW

HSC
Arghhh lol... it was good how all 3 questions were essay forms.. but... the questions were weird i was kinda like hmmmz.. i hope i answered the q correctly :worried:

Schniz

HSC
ARGHHHH! I THOUGHT THAT WAS SOOO DAM HARD!!
the questions were sooo weird... and i forgot to read the wilfred owen summary notes that took me about 10 million years to write.. im so pissed off lol.
sooo, anyone else do shit... i hope so :).
woo! now we can wipe our bums with all our english crap. haha, theres a pun.. crap... get it. geez im funny today.
anyone wanna add me to msn so i can bitch about how hard it was?

HSC
i thought the Briar Rose question was SOOOOOOO easy...but my other questions sucked :( mostly coz i didnt understand them..

jed.hamers

Death to Exams mostly ENG
HSC
Loved it, as much as you can love english. SOoooo much easier than paper 1. Simple, no twists, easy as. Though other people at school didn't like it as much as the first, what's with them??????

Aaron06

To Rid The Disease
HSC
I reckon I failed.

I did ok in the first 2 sections but in the 3rd I was already tired. So I just did nothing but bullshit the whole way through. =[

xD

Awesomeeee =]

alicat

HSC
i thought it was pretty easy.....we were told in school that we had to have 2 related texts for image and institution so i was smilin wen i saw we onli had to do one :) i aint gud a poetry so yeh.....that was the onli question that i wasnt exactly motivated about lol
alicat

Schniz

HSC
the first paper was wayyy easier than that one. grr! or maybe it was my stupid texts. didi anyone think it was easy with the truman show for the first text, wilfred owen for thae second and raw for the third? the raw question was the worst by far!

Ricky09

HSC
Pretty easy exam. First two essays were prepared essays. Modified the third for Raw a little. Got 29 pages out. So, pretty happy. Heres to hoping for a band 5.

fireflyxxstare

boxing the stars
HSC
Schniz said:
the first paper was wayyy easier than that one. grr! or maybe it was my stupid texts. didi anyone think it was easy with the truman show for the first text, wilfred owen for thae second and raw for the third? the raw question was the worst by far!
I did The Truman Show and Wilfred Owen and I found the questions to be perfect for what I had studied. A friend of mine studied Raw and she had no complaints either. Maybe your strongest point was just journeys?

Jason1357

HSC
That was easy, i couldnt believe it and there was no stupid speeches or interviews etc which made it even better. the raw question and dialogue question where both very easy. witness was a pritty easy question aswell they where all very general questions which made them easy.

Bexta12

HSC
I didn't think that it was too hard...Raw was definately the hardest so i did that first but wasted wayyyyyyy too much time and ended up only having an hour for Stolen and Witness so i didn't end up finishing witness :(
I thought that paper 1 was better...i was definately more prepared 4 journeys.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)