General Thoughts: ESL Paper 2 and listening (1 Viewer)

jhanz12

Hand.Some™
HSC
Re: English ESL paper 2 and listening

i think u skipped the one holding container with spiders in it. oh well i think its good enough already.
i wrote pretty much same as u but just 1 extra step.
awwwww.. thats wat my sis told me as well.. :( oh well.. 1 mark off.. x_x ahahahaha..

study-freak

Bored of
HSC

awwwww.. thats wat my sis told me as well.. :( oh well.. 1 mark off.. x_x ahahahaha..
For a 3 marker, it's unlikely that you'll get a mark off for that.However, you would lose marks if you just outlined the steps. The questions said "explain." (if I remember correctly)

True2azn

michael.tito
HSC

You know that 97 has not been achieved in the past, right? lol
my teacher told me hardly anyone achieve band 6 in ESL. like only 2% of them or something. cant really remember. same as general maths. >.

study-freak

Bored of
HSC

my teacher told me hardly anyone achieve band 6 in ESL. like only 2% of them or something. cant really remember. same as general maths. >.
lower in standard (like0.something%)Last year, 3.25% (not sure if it's exactly right) got band 6 in ESL.

True2azn

michael.tito
HSC

For a 3 marker, it's unlikely that you'll get a mark off for that.However, you would lose marks if you just outlined the steps. The questions said "explain." (if I remember correctly)
are you sure. but listing them is the same as explaining them. they are pretty much explaining.
look at the spider? how can you explain that?
well im not sure. i cant remember the question too.
btw there was another step i think. something about not holding it. i cant really remember what i wrote.
and how stupid it is that they wont give us our papers back. like wat if they make mistakes while marking them? we wont be able to fight for our marks. >.

study-freak

Bored of
HSC

are you sure. but listing them is the same as explaining them. they are pretty much explaining.
look at the spider? how can you explain that?
well im not sure. i cant remember the question too.
btw there was another step i think. something about not holding it. i cant really remember what i wrote.
and how stupid it is that they wont give us our papers back. like wat if they make mistakes while marking them? we wont be able to fight for our marks. >.
lol, to prevent us getting the papers, I think they said that they can destroy our papers on the blue sheet.
Well, I thought we needed to say that once we touch the spiders, it's easier to catch them later or whatever they said.

Last edited:

True2azn

michael.tito
HSC

lol, to prevent us getting the papers, I think they said that they can destroy our papers on the blue sheet.
Well, I thought we needed to say that once we touch the spiders, it's easier to catch them later or whatever they said.
today examiners was soo stupid!
i havnt even wrote my BOS num on my papers they start collecting the sheet that got my bos num on it away from me. i was like WTF?? and wasted like 4 mins on that. )=
and what was ur answer for question one?
i wrote the fear of spiders

study-freak

Bored of
HSC

i havnt even wrote my BOS num on my papers they start collecting the sheet that got my bos num on it away from me. i was like WTF?? and wasted like 4 mins on that. )=
exactly. They directly gave out the answer. It was a band 1 question, IMO.

True2azn

michael.tito
HSC

exactly. They directly gave out the answer. It was a band 1 question, IMO.
YAH!!!! i didnt hear anything about it in the first play. but 2nd time i heard it VERY clearly! lol oh well. paper 2 was kinda stupid. living and working in communities.
which one u did? question 3 or 4?

jhanz12

Hand.Some™
HSC

lol.. yeah.. thats it.. :p but i reckon its outline.. not explain.. not sure.. but if its worth 3 marks.. prob theyre lookin for 6 steps?? i dunno..

True2azn

michael.tito
HSC

lol.. yeah.. thats it.. :p but i reckon its outline.. not explain.. not sure.. but if its worth 3 marks.. prob theyre lookin for 6 steps?? i dunno..
remember theres no half a mark in hsc??? well
hey can anyone tell me we get full result like 50/100
or like paper 1 xx/45 paper 2 xx/40 listening xx/15??

jhanz12

Hand.Some™
HSC

YAH!!!! i didnt hear anything about it in the first play. but 2nd time i heard it VERY clearly! lol oh well. paper 2 was kinda stupid. living and working in communities.
which one u did? question 3 or 4?
i know this question its not for me.. but em gonna asnwer it.. rofl..

ive done Q3.. :)) so easy.. rofl.. i dunno if my answer is wat theyre lookin for..

True2azn

michael.tito
HSC

ive done Q3.. :)) so easy.. rofl.. i dunno if my answer is wat theyre lookin for..
wait i aint it Q3 is the living and working one?
the one asking for u to present a speech at local council meeting?

jhanz12

Hand.Some™
HSC

remember theres no half a mark in hsc??? well
hey can anyone tell me we get full result like 50/100
or like paper 1 xx/45 paper 2 xx/40 listening xx/15??
yeah.. i know.. but if u miss 1 point out of 6.. u gonna get 1 mark off.. so instead of havin 3 full marks.. ur just gonna get 2.. isnt??

umm.. i reckon theyre gonna give u the full result.. em just not suree..

study-freak

Bored of
HSC

I've actually found living and working in the community a bit of challenge to do due to time limit.I wasted too much time on Module A, leaving me only 22 mins for Module B.

jhanz12

Hand.Some™
HSC

wait i aint it Q3 is the living and working one?
the one asking for u to present a speech at local council meeting?
yeah.. so how many points did u use.. it says atleast 1.. ryt?? but i used all of them.. rofl..

study-freak

Bored of
HSC

yeah.. so how many points did u use.. it says atleast 1.. ryt?? but i used all of them.. rofl..
I made bullshits about two of them.
Although the question was not directed to me

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)