General Thoughts - Food Technology (1 Viewer)

K-risty1990

HSC
Re: so what you think about food technology exam?

mike's magic water? Heh, LAME much!
Hmmmm, pretty weird questions huh?
Not too bad though... No stuff on additives
which i studied to death :(

Avtive non-nutrients question? any one do that?
Out of curiosity how many pages?

and how many for product development essay?

housah0lic

Dr Greenthumb
HSC

i did i think 7 altogether for FPD but nutrition question 8.
so not too bad. think i did ok

thommy

HSC
N/A

theKINGisback said:
You should care about my opinion, because in a few years you'll be having to give me bjs just to keep the food [technology] on your tables. It doesn't matter if the exam was okay, it is a pathetic subject and if you get 99, it scales to 5. You are an unintelligent failure in life, what you would be best advised to do... is rather than work on food technology. Use your smarts to work on some technology to end your life (and any others that do the same subject).
Maybe we should work on some technology to end your life, and then wipe every shred of your existence from all those that knew you. That way they won't be scarred with traumatic memories of you for the rest of their lives.

hoggypig

HSC

damaged.angel said:
in the food manufacture part of the short answers the manufacturer going into the small country town in aus
was a fruit canning business

shit questions

I actually found those questions pretty good.... very similar for what we have to do in Industrial Technology. All the environmental and social impacts is what half that paper is about so that was good, but I've never seen them pop up in Food Tech before.

The bottled water was shit! Our food tech teacher came to see us after the exam and she ever said those questions were a bit weird.

Multiple choice was gaaaay as everybody seems to think.

But overall I'm just happy I did this years. I was scanning through last years yesterday morning before the exam and there was soo much i didn't know ... but I pretty much knew all for ours. :D

al02

HSC

I thought it was a really good exam, nothing unexpected in it unlike the catholic trial our school bought.

just wish some of the stuff i'd studied was in there!

nah, easy exam for an easy topic lol

kailajian

HSC

heyy im doing my hsc next year for food tech

anyone want to share their notes with me? :D

cottonmouth

HSC

argfhhhhh. ... in response to that bitter asshole... get a life! food technology is a reputable subject.. i know someone who got 1st in the state for food technology.. now.. fuck.. shes fucking sought after! many many MANYYYYYY food companies want her for her expertise... shes going to be one rich mother fucker...

... on another note... that mike's magical water thing.. wtf was that? it was ridiculous. at least give us something to work with.. like cereal or something. i just said that it doesn't have an expiry date so they don't have to spend lots of money on refrigerating it during distribution :S LOL!!!

al02

HSC

i really liiked the mike's magical water question.
i also thought of the no expiry date but then remembered that after about a year the water has reacted with the plastic enough to make it unsuatable to drink. if only it was glass....

Grieg

HSC
lol i cant believe there are actually guys doing food technology....

like seriously...you must all be fags...FOOD TECHNOLOGY????

lachie45

HSC
Grieg said:
lol i cant believe there are actually guys doing food technology....

like seriously...you must all be fags...FOOD TECHNOLOGY????
Mate what subjects do you do? What like DnT. Yea thats got a good ratio, lot of chicks do that subject. So here I am icing cakes with 30 chicks while you and your fukwits are showering together after a footy match. Good one, Prick.

Killer Hands

HSC

lachie45 said:

Also!
Anyone who does foodtech knows it's alot of work.
I had like 3 folders full of sheets.
Ridiculous.
<3 foodtech'08

melxx

HSC
omg these people who have nothing better to do than go bag out other peoples subjects need 2 get a life seriously... food tech is a lot of content.... hope every1 did well... what did people think of it??

xx

melxx

HSC

Killer Hands said:
Also!
Anyone who does foodtech knows it's alot of work.
I had like 3 folders full of sheets.
i totally agree btw hehe =] many many folders of notes

xx

stephmoo

HSC

I didn't mind da exam but i used alot of business studies knowledge.

& 2 those f**kwits who are seriously sittin on there computers baggin out other peoples subjects go get a life if dis is the extent of ur enjoyment

melxx

HSC
yeh i found the same sorta thing with the nutrition questions i do pdh so i pretty much used all my info for that... i thought it was a bit weird in food manufacturing how they didnt say anything about the preservation processes??? and all that stuff..... i must say there was a whole chunk which they left out...
what annoys me is theres so much to know... yet they have like what 4 questions to each topic... lol....
did any1 else find it weird that all the questions were like 6 marks and we got like 4 lines 2 write on lol...

xx

amydunn

HSC

i so agree! it was so different to past papers and just asked the dumbest questions! like what the hell i didn't concentrate on those sections like there the least important out of the whole topic. what happened to like additives, raw materials, preservation etc.......

denday98

HSC

was a great exam! i hated the multiple choice questions especially the last 2, the magical water question pissed me of! it wasnt hard just annoying and vague! the extended response question werent too bad either! overall a great exam, wish u all get great marks!

BrookSteven

HSC

ohsoashley18 said:
err...food technology is a 3 hour exam buddy, it is not scaled down as it is a form of science subject ive already sussed this out before i decided to do the subject, you obviously have NO CLUE about what your talking about.

p.s you dont do food tech but you click on a forum and write something insulting?...wow someone has a life!

i hope everyone went really well and gets great marks, dont worry about this wanker :)
I do Food Technology, so don't think I'm bagging it out, but Food Technology is NOT a science subject (it's a technology subject), and it IS scaled down. It scales less than Standard English, General Mathematics and Biology. So don't accuse others of not knowing what they are talking about when you clearly have not "sussed this out".

amydunn

HSC

theKINGisback said:
You should care about my opinion, because in a few years you'll be having to give me bjs just to keep the food [technology] on your tables. It doesn't matter if the exam was okay, it is a pathetic subject and if you get 99, it scales to 5. You are an unintelligent failure in life, what you would be best advised to do... is rather than work on food technology. Use your smarts to work on some technology to end your life (and any others that do the same subject).
Your so fuckin up yourself!!! At least all of us can say we had fun this year what have you got to look back on? having your head so far up your arse and buryin your self in books?? .....wat do you do for fun? look on bored of studies and insult people who don't go to public schools and who don't do 4 units of english. your a joke get a life!!!!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)