General Thoughts - Geography (1 Viewer)

darrynXtreem

HSC
mouldy said:
Basically, i really don't care.
Basically you do or you wouldn't have had your little cry to the Board of Studies. Also if you don't really care why do you keep reposting?

KateRobbo

HSC
darrynXtreem said:
This is too ironic to be true.
wow. your creativity truly amazes me.
i would of loved to read your creative writing for english i can imagine it would of started with 'Once upon a time' and ended with 'and they lived happily ever after'

darrynXtreem

HSC
KateRobbo said:
wow. your creativity truly amazes me.
So creative that you got tricked by it. Get better marks than me and then try to pay people out. Until then sought your gender out.

KateRobbo

HSC
well i hope you didn't miss use your full stops like that because no matter how 'tricky' it was you wouldn't of passed on your grammar, and don't talk to me about gender, your the one who has yours undisclosed. Did you think outside that tiny square you operate in that robbo could actually be my last name?
Don't even start me on your name, everyone in this post knows that you are certainly no Xtreem, just pathetic.

Last edited:

darrynXtreem

HSC
KateRobbo said:
well i hope you didn't miss use your full stops like that because no matter how 'tricky' it was you wouldn't of passed on your grammar, and don't talk to me about gender, your the one who has yours undisclosed. Did you think outside that tiny square you operate in that robbo could actually be my last name?
Don't even start me on your name, everyone in this post knows that you are certainly no Xtreem, just pathetic.
What exactly would you know about grammar? Obviously not that you capitalise the first letter of a sentence; use a comma after 'it was' and "operate in"; that there is no such phrase as "wouldn't of" - it's "wouldn't have"; and use apostrophes for pronouns in possession and to indicate missing letters - "your the one".

Given all that and your claim of 'Robbo' being your last name, it is quite obvious to me and other BOS users that you're nothing but a dumb westie who thinks public schools are as good as private schools. I don't know what kind of dodgy bogan sheilas go to Asquith Girls High, but if you are confused about the gender of the name 'Darryn', your issues run deeper than even I first thought.

Last edited:

KateRobbo

HSC
Firstly: I didn't say your name was confusing of what your gender was, I said your the one who has theirs undisclosed. For example your profile has Gender: Undisclosed. How bout you read more closely.
Secondly: I'm surprised you did geography because Asquith is not in the west, maybe go buy a street directory.
Thirdly: I believe it doesn't matter what type of education you get it is a personal decision to suceed or not.
and fourthly: If you haven't noticed no other BOS users even like you.
So how about you step down off that high horse of yours and break your leg at the same time?

Last edited:

darrynXtreem

HSC
KateRobbo said:
Firstly: I didn't say your name was confusing of what your gender was, I said your the one who has theirs undisclosed. For example your profile has Gender: Undisclosed. How bout you read more closely.
Secondly: I'm surprised you did geography because Asquith is not in the west, maybe go buy a street directory.
Thirdly: I believe it doesn't matter what type of education you get it is a personal decision to suceed or not.
and fourthly: If you haven't noticed no other BOS users even like you.
So how about you step down off that high horse of yours and break your leg at the same time?
1. a) If you could work out the gender and didn't have an issue with it you wouldn't have brought it up in the first place.
b) At least I can afford to buy a street directory without my parents having to take out a second mortage on a fibro, asbestos-riddled house.

2. You're from Asquith, therefore you are a westie. The term westie doesn't always indicate the geographic location, it is also used to describe people of poor intellect and socio-economic status, such as yourself.

3. Haha, you're not a humourless bitch afterall.

4. If you haven't noticed, BOS is not a popularity contest. No one gives a damn who likes who - it's cyberspace. If you came down the Pacific Highway to civilisation a bit more, you'll soon realise that most normal people have internet and you're no longer the popular one.

5. Go vote for Rudd. He feels sorry for people like you.

Last edited:

KateRobbo

HSC
darrynXtreem said:
1. a) If you could work out the gender and didn't have an issue with it you wouldn't have brought it up in the first place.
I'm fairly sure that Kate is a well known girls name and it's quite simple to presume that my Robbo would be my last name, so I don't understand why you brought up gender in the first place.
Also because I attend Asquith Girls doesn't mean that I live there, do you live IN your school?
Why not disclose your location and school if it's so much better than everyone else? Maybe it's not so grande after all.
I don't even know why I bother arguing with you, you don't know anything about me just as I know nothing about you, all I know is that you enjoy mocking people of a lesser economic status and people you THINK are of a lesser economic status.
Bye Darryn, you are seriously so Xtreem.

KateRobbo

HSC
darrynXtreem said:
I'm fairly sure that Kate is a well known girls name and it's quite simple to presume that my Robbo would be my last name, so I don't understand why you brought up gender in the first place.
Also because I attend Asquith Girls doesn't mean that I live there, do you live IN your school?
Why not disclose your location and school if it's so much better than everyone else? Maybe it's not so grande after all.
I don't even know why I bother arguing with you, you don't know anything about me just as I know nothing about you, all I know is that you enjoy mocking people of a lesser economic status and people you THINK are of a lesser economic status.
Bye Darryn, you are seriously so Xtreem maybe you should go bungy jumping without a cord?

lil.miss.mellyx

HSC
Haha...
Okay... I thought it was okay... Multiple choice and Short answer to me was shit. there were a few multiple choice questions that wasted my time coz i was stuck. short answers was shit... i dont wanna know about Vancouver anymore :D
The essays were alright actually... altho... the Dynamics question we didnt cover in class, it was our own assessment which i did the night before, didnt get the greatest mark possible, and lost it... hehe so i didnt get to go over that so i basically repeated myself. YAY.
Oh well. lets hope i got enuf to get thru. Good luck to all of you.
p.s i hate ternary graphs.. read it completely wrong im sure. x

Canobie

HSC
fugglybob89 said:
hey people...exam was pretty good...MC was good but a few were tricky...short answers were very easy...essays were pretty good but it sucked how they asked pretty much the same thing as last year for PAEA

Yeh i definitly agree with fugglybob89 (aka howlett) it was definitly 9am for the sun quetion

se961344

HSC
by any chance u have the papers im sitting geo next year in the hsc

jason21

HSC
Here are the essay questions for se961344, don't have the other questions on the computer

acetome

HSC
simon1989 said:
i took the paper home and i still can't work out how to do that time of day question by looking at the photo and topo map. the only thing i could think of was shadows but that could be a cloud or something. any ideas anyone
You could see that is was LOW TIDE and that the run was rising. It had to be a morning shot.

blackall46

HSC
acetome said:
You could see that is was LOW TIDE and that the run was rising. It had to be a morning shot.
haha low tide doesnt dictate time of day mate

pablito

HSC
your a poof
like jason stephens adn the rest of the poof 'shire'

go vote for rudd u you left wing marxist bastard

airbag

HSC
darrynXtreem said:
b) At least I can afford to buy a street directory without my parents having to take out a second mortage on a fibro, asbestos-riddled house.

2. You're from Asquith, therefore you are a westie. The term westie doesn't always indicate the geographic location, it is also used to describe people of poor intellect and socio-economic status, such as yourself.

3. Haha, you're not a humourless bitch afterall.

4. If you haven't noticed, BOS is not a popularity contest. No one gives a damn who likes who - it's cyberspace. If you came down the Pacific Highway to civilisation a bit more, you'll soon realise that most normal people have internet and you're no longer the popular one.

5. Go vote for Rudd. He feels sorry for people like you.

You're such a fuckwit

It's fantastic :rofl:

lovethehsc

HSC
N/A
Why are geographers so antagonistic?

You're greenies, go hug a tree and ride a bike to school. All the cool kids do it.

Also, exam was fine (sunny, no chance of a storm) :)

beleckyfish

HSC
Anyone in Year 11 ? Exams next week... :read: Need to get down to it, been slack all year.. Wonder if Yr11 Geog is the same in WA? Anyone else in Perth?? ..should i do geog in year 12 or not worth it..?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)