General Thoughts: Industrial Technology (1 Viewer)

obit11

HSC
I thought Industrial Technology Graphics had a great exam. The 5 marker drawing though was a bit rough though perhaps. Section 3's 6-9 mark split was nice too.

obit11

HSC
all section 3 questions were the same
oh, well in that case, I think they weren't bad questions. I bs'd 1.5 pages for part a and 2.5 pages for part b. Hopefully I answer the question in all of that. Just wanted to cover all bases. I'm the only one in my school who actually sat for the whole 1.5hrs lol

Ronaldinho10

HSC
Yeah they were easy but the multimedia related questions were a bit weird and ambiguous. Haha oh wow, my school doesn't allow us to walk out. Although most people did finish quite early! My booklets were ridiculously set up as well, such an awkward booklet to write on and handle.

obit11

HSC
Yeah they were easy but the multimedia related questions were a bit weird and ambiguous. Haha oh wow, my school doesn't allow us to walk out. Although most people did finish quite early! My booklets were ridiculously set up as well, such an awkward booklet to write on and handle.
I think you are supposed to be able to leave after an hour? I mean the exam wasn't really difficult, i just felt id be better off writing more BS then leaving 30 mins early. They stapled ours all funny, thankfully i was allowed to remove them as it would of made the drawings a pain.

SquareZ

HSC
Multimedia questions were all quite generic, but I guess it depended on how much effort you put into learning the syllabus.

Ronaldinho10

HSC
Multimedia questions were all quite generic, but I guess it depended on how much effort you put into learning the syllabus.
not much at all, i looked at notes for a bit after english exam and that is the total amount of work i've done for it all year hahahaha

lindsayg

HSC
Timber and furniture was also a hard exam, mostly section 2 and 3, but the multi choice were easy, got 9/10 other wise out of section 2+3 hoping for around 37/40 once marks have been adjusted, i was the only one left in the exam room all the other guys left in the first hour. Any one else do it and have the same idea?

LeadTaco

HSC
N/A
I did really terrible in the Graphics exams, I wouldn't be surprised if I get 0 for the drawing section, also I'm kind of curious what others wrote for the 9 marker

nat2609

HSC
Personally thought multimedia was not as straight forward as expected... But hoping for the best :cold:
For section 3, we had barely covered 'new and emerging technologies' so really had to think on the spot for that one!

obit11

HSC
Personally thought multimedia was not as straight forward as expected... But hoping for the best :cold:
For section 3, we had barely covered 'new and emerging technologies' so really had to think on the spot for that one!
Just gotta bullshit for those ones really. There's plenty of stuff you can make up that sounds nice and possibly meets the marking criteria. i just wrote heaps of stuff and hope for the best lol. Got good marks in school for it so hopefully it equates.

nat2609

HSC
Just gotta bullshit for those ones really. There's plenty of stuff you can make up that sounds nice and possibly meets the marking criteria. i just wrote heaps of stuff and hope for the best lol. Got good marks in school for it so hopefully it equates.
100% bullshitted that part, I had to recall what we quickly discussed in class, had no notes on that topic at all. Had a lot of knowledge on the standard issues like structural, WHS, environmental, personnel and they choose something completely different :(

Do you think you got good marks for your major project?

obit11

HSC
100% bullshitted that part, I had to recall what we quickly discussed in class, had no notes on that topic at all. Had a lot of knowledge on the standard issues like structural, WHS, environmental, personnel and they choose something completely different :(

Do you think you got good marks for your major project?
i was very pleased with how mine turned out. I hope i good marks, im fairly confident.

assi23q

HSC
I agree with the posts on Multimedia exam :p, it was really different from past papers for a first; not different in a difficult way, but this time it had some questions that could be answered in many ways. Section 3 was complete bullshit on my account as well haha.
Luckily for the first multiple choice question, I had the answer in my room, because I just set up 5.1 surround sound the other week, so I got that going for me which is nice :p

Funnelweb

HSC
Multimedia was an awesome exam! I loved it! I think I may have lost one or two marks in the multiple choice and then 1 in the question on MIDI formats. Took a guess and got that half correct! Section 3, I basically just trained myself to talk BS and suck up.
Overall I loved it!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)