General Thoughts: Legal Studies (1 Viewer)

OzKo

Retired
HSC
Uni Grad
Share your thoughts here.

TrentsUnicorn

HSC
That crime question was shiiiiiit, I could've done investigation process but the that + a reference + theme and challenge was excessive

baci

HSC
Crime question was similar to last year... I avoided that stuff thinking they wouldn't ask it.
Family questions were pretty specific
Multiple choice was hard!!!

MrBleach

HSC
There were some MC questions that would've thrown some people. e.g. the murder and which court would hear the case first

dim-sims

HSC
Q16 on MC :'( I had D and I was so close to changing it to B but I left it. I knew that the ICC was independent of the UN but argh I don't know why I didn't change it

Sinyeta

HSC
N/A
Wow that was really easy! Expecting a mark close to state ranking, or even state ranking! Luckily I prepared well for the crime question, so thankfully it paid off :D

edwardf316

HSC
N/A
Crime question was similar to last year... I avoided that stuff thinking they wouldn't ask it.
Family questions were pretty specific
Multiple choice was hard!!!
The Crime question was nothing like last years...

Rockmelt

HSC
Being able to use Bail, search and seizure, and rights of suspects among other things for the Crime section was much better than those pesky predicted international law questions.

I actually thought that the human rights questions were very good (touch wood).

baci

HSC
they both invited a discussion about police discretion, obviously this year's was a little more complex and they were different, but yeah there was overlap

edwardf316

HSC
N/A
Police discretion has nothing to do with the sentencing and punishment process. They are two different parts of the syllabus and don't actually overlap at all

Last edited:

baci

HSC
my bad I saw someone in my class posted the question and they didnt say it was for sentencing and punishment!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)