General Thoughts: Mathematics Extension 1 (1 Viewer)

Undermyskin

Self-delusive
HSC
Thank GOD! Amen Ala Buddha Chris Jesus blah blah blah.

80+ here I come!

PS: I don't think it's easier, just look at the inverse question this year.

Pwnage101

HSC
N/A
hayyleyy said:
this is true..... but isnt that the same for the 3u people doing the 2u paper??
from what i heard, most 3u ppl found the 2u paper easy and most 2u ppl hated it..
exactly, give us a break for finding this easy, cause we got shatted on in 4U, while u guys got an easy ride in 2U, So its fair

plus, OBVIOUSLY, ppl undertaking 4U are GENERALLY better at maths (which is y they took it up), so OFCOURSE 4U ppl are gonna find it easier than 3u ppl, its the same as otehr subjects - teh kids comin top 20% of chemistry will mosst likely fiond the HSC exame 'easier' than the botttom 50%

same for 3U, cause generally (and yes, tehre are exceptions), the top 20% of 3 U is 4U students, because of the fact that they are generally better at the subject

tau281290

HSC
But Also I do know some ppl who is doing 4U and say that the 3U paper was hard.

hellokitty96

HSC
my gosh mr lee's on a pill for maths lol it wasn't that bad.. though last question on projectile killed me.. well MATHS IS OVER !! time to burn all my maths notes wooh chem and physics to go~

melismyname

HSC
the rates of change question was way too hard for a question 3
and that projectile wasnt like ones i've seen before. It barely tested projectile motion

sphil

HSC
Triathlete said:
i love how the only people who thought it was easy were the 4 unit kids.
fags. why design an exam that half the people doing 3 unit cant do? seems pointless
really wasn't that hard and i do 3unit.

surroundsound

HSC
This mornings exam was fantastic. Really brilliant. Extremely easy.

Oh, wait, that's right, I did the Entertainment paper. Sorry. Wrong thread.

Johnny1323

HSC
I thought the exam was a treat.. Looked at Terry Lee's solutions pretty sure i got everything right except the second part of the probability question, i always choked on the probability. Most of the kids in my year thought they pretty much killed it.

ronash

HSC
surroundsound said:
This mornings exam was fantastic. Really brilliant. Extremely easy.

Oh, wait, that's right, I did the Entertainment paper. Sorry. Wrong thread.
hahahaha well played

zxcvbee

HSC
N/A
CRANK-SHAFT said:
i m really disappointed with my performance. This was one of my major subjects and i really expected better...surprisingly I think i had more trouble with the earlier questions than the later ones. But then again, I made many silly mistakes and possibly counted the chicken question as 1:45 instead of 12:45 ...damn...

I dont know what happened, Its not that I didnt have time. I think i got heaps wrong and couldnt do the last f and e of question 7 and how does anyone do that SHM..wtf?
i feel the same im sad becos maths was my STRONG subject the one i actully uno enjoyed ad stuff and arr im disappointed with my performance yesterday. i actully feel really buggered no more maths so sad!

tau281290

HSC
I wrote 12:44 AM instead of PM. Will I lose a mark? That must be an issue of lack of time to think properly.

dieHSCdie

HSC
CRANK-SHAFT said:
i m really disappointed with my performance. This was one of my major subjects and i really expected better...surprisingly I think i had more trouble with the earlier questions than the later ones. But then again, I made many silly mistakes and possibly counted the chicken question as 1:45 instead of 12:45 ...damn...

I dont know what happened, Its not that I didnt have time. I think i got heaps wrong and couldnt do the last f and e of question 7 and how does anyone do that SHM..wtf?
omg i got 1:45 pm 2... doh i thought that was right???

surfgal1010

HSC
at least some people found it hard like me...couldnt think at all...answered about a half of the questions....so so so glad im doing 11 units coz even if i got every question i answered right i would still have failed....but what can u do

I-Love-Jesus

HSC
zxcvbee said:
i feel the same im sad becos maths was my STRONG subject the one i actully uno enjoyed ad stuff and arr im disappointed with my performance yesterday. i actully feel really buggered no more maths so sad!
Agreed :(
And I'm upset that it ended on such a sour note!

adosh

HSC
hey according to terry lee i gto 77%,,,,,anyone think thats enough for an E4 ,, maybe low E 4 or high E3?????? basedo n previous years wat was the E4 cut off?

comp247

HSC
adosh said:
hey according to terry lee i gto 77%,,,,,anyone think thats enough for an E4 ,, maybe low E 4 or high E3?????? basedo n previous years wat was the E4 cut off?
buddy, i think that E4 cut off will be about high 50's/84;
that is about 65% ish. last year the cut off for an E4 was 65/84 but this years is much harder.. wouldnt be suprised if the cut off went down to like 55/84.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)