General Thoughts: Mathematics (1 Viewer)

photastic

HSC
lol
since the derivative=m and e^2x=mx
just sub out e^2x
divide through by m
and u get x=1/2
Equating the derivatives (1mark)
Finding the x and y coordinates in terms of m (1 mark)
Correct coordinate (1 mark)

Dw guys

WileyWanimal

HSC
I got 359 degrees. I like to think he just 360'd noped the hell out of there because he was too tired to travel 210 kms

seriously though. i used sin rule and cosine rule and i got infinitely small numbers. what did i do wrong ;.;
radian mode?

shved

HSC
I got 359 degrees. I like to think he just 360'd noped the hell out of there because he was too tired to travel 210 kms

seriously though. i used sin rule and cosine rule and i got infinitely small numbers. what did i do wrong ;.;
radians?

Nukeboy

HSC
N/A

Lol'ed

xTheChibi

HSC
N/A
Oh dear. i forget to sub m back in even though I found the correct value for it, so I had my coordinates of P in terms of m. LOL epic fail. Things i do under pressure....

Chocolatebubble

HSC
Uni Grad
Haha, if only... If so then I would get about 4/2 for show that rtA = rtA1 +rtA2 :D
that question was the masterpiece of my exam. it was the only time that i felt i could do math good

that being said, did anyone get pi/18 (6+16/root 3) for the simpsons rule question? I had everything basically doubled and i dont know what happened. im sure it's not radians this time

WileyWanimal

HSC
since y=mx goes through the origin, I substituted (0, 0) in. It was pretty quick like that.
I still got to (1/2, e) as my answer for the co-ords of P... what do you guys think... Will I still get the marks??

shved

HSC
that question was the masterpiece of my exam. it was the only time that i felt i could do math good

that being said, did anyone get pi/18 (6+16/root 3) for the simpsons rule question? I had everything basically doubled and i dont know what happened. im sure it's not radians this time
take out a 2 from inside the bracket and your done....

WileyWanimal

HSC

doesn't that come out to the right answer if you factorise 2 out of that and cancel with the 18?

Chocolatebubble

HSC
Uni Grad
take out a 2 from inside the bracket and your done....
............... (you can take the hand out of your face now)

at least it was a 3 marker, i can probably get 1 or 2 marks for that...

doesn't that come out to the right answer if you factorise 2 out of that and cancel with the 18?
yes.

im just a derp

shved

HSC
Did you have to leave q16)c)iii) in exact value? I just rushed it and put decimals since i had no time

yma

HSC
How about the derivative graph??

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)