General Thoughts: PDHPE (1 Viewer)

joeyz_da_ak2plz

HSC
i forgot the health consideration, flexibilty in sports med... even thouh i wrote it on the question paper :(

sinny-07

HSC
as if we had to talk about tapering and peaking for the planning question in improving performance..? fuarrrrk

2xL

HSC
how did you? it was specific to the dot point...
The planning part of the question was "planning for a training year" dot point and i weaved in the "Amount and Intensity of Training", "physiological considerations" and "psychological conditions" into all the different phases and how we prevent overtraining.

CrazyLove

HSC
first post just to say why on earth would you need to talk about tapering and peaking. that has nothing to do with avoiding overtraining. did they ask about peak performance or reaching an optimal condition? no they asked about avoiding overtraining

if you wrote a decent amount of the amount and intensities/physical/psychological and referenced that back to periodization that's an easy 8/8

jamesischool

Forum Lurker
HSC
Uni Grad
The planning part of the question was "planning for a training year" dot point and i weaved in the "Amount and Intensity of Training", "physiological considerations" and "psychological conditions" into all the different phases and how we prevent overtraining.
no it wasn't... the dot point heading is 'planning to avoid overtraining' - the planning is specific to that

vbv

HSC
YEAH was pretty straightforward and reckon i couldve got 90+ if i only managed my time better. sort of cruised in the middle hour then had shitloads to do :(
I had to just plan out the whole improving performance option (Pretty expansive plan and dotpoints for both questions) Should i at least get 10 out of 20 for that option?

dshah73

HSC
Hey.. does anybody have any "Physical activity and sport studies" (PASS) past papers or questions (yr:10) ???? iF U DO PLZZ REPLY!!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)