General Thoughts: Senior Science examination (1 Viewer)

zeyno

HSC
i reckon senior science exam was easy ....
only disaster the air pressure quesstion was annyoning...

UNZPME

HSC
totally agree with every one that it was an esay paper llokin back to the past papers from 01 til 07 2008 seems to be the easiest

gracie-x

HSC
zeyno said:
i reckon senior science exam was easy ....
only disaster the air pressure quesstion was annyoning...
so were winds formed when they move from high pressure to low pressure??
didnt like that question lol! otherwise the exam was great!!
except the naming two secondary sources? what was with that lol!

niccc nac

niccc
HSC
hey i found the exam pretty good aswell.... was annoyed caz i studied the historical development of the cochlear implant and the pacemaker for nothing! but yeah pretty generous questions.
for the penicillin question in pharmaceuticals were we only supposed to write about fleming? or pasteur and lister aswell? :confused:

taker0

HSC
niccc nac said:
hey i found the exam pretty good aswell.... was annoyed caz i studied the historical development of the cochlear implant and the pacemaker for nothing! but yeah pretty generous questions.
for the penicillin question in pharmaceuticals were we only supposed to write about fleming? or pasteur and lister aswell? :confused:
i just wrote about fleming....i was expecting to be asked about the other 3 guys (paster/lister/koch) and was suprised that it wasnt in the test. it was lucky because right before the exam i remebered to look up how penicillin was discovered...and it turned up in the test!

Houston

HSC
N/A
anyone doing senior science and rite now in yr 11? what were your results for the end of semester

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)