General Thoughts: Software Design and Development (1 Viewer)

Technoash

HSC
No clue about band cutoffs, but did anyone do the contrast Integer and Floating point 32-bit binary digit in option 2, wtf was that, and the control characters.
2ez
Floating point methods like the IEEE 754 are just approximations of real numbers. They need to be converted to fixed point or integers before being processed - taking more CPU time.

I just looked it up and control characters are characters like \n which tells the printer to move the page to the next line. I talked about addressing and stuff. 0/2 lol

dragerx

HSC
Did people get 11101001 base 2 and then use 2's Complement again with sign and modulus to get 010010111 base 2 for the binary subtraction in part I of option

Technoash

HSC
Did people get 11101001 base 2 and then use 2's Complement again with sign and modulus to get 010010111 base 2 for the binary subtraction in part I of option
The question was something like "How can two's compliment be useful in subtracting numbers". I said that if the number being subtracted is changed to negative (using 2s compliment) and add the two numbers, you are effectively adding a negative number to a positive number - subtracting the negative number from the positive number. Is that what you wrote before doing the calculation?

dragerx

HSC
The question was something like "How can two's compliment be useful in subtracting numbers". I said that if the number being subtracted is changed to negative (using 2s compliment) and add the two numbers, you are effectively adding a negative number to a positive number - subtracting the negative number from the positive number. Is that what you wrote before doing the calculation?
Yeah I did the calculation and then I wrote on how it is used to preform Binary Subtraction

geewizzer

HSC
N/A
If I interpreted it right the interactive book one wasn't that hard if you used a multidimensional array.
All you had to do was display page[1][1]
and then have a for loop where you get the next choice and display the next page.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)