General Thoughts: SOR I (1 Viewer)

Kimbles2011

HSC
Re: General Thoughts: Studies of Religion I

Woooo how many pages did you get? I got 4, and I only put in an overall statement because I didn't directly address it in the intro haha.
I just used my english skills to structure it!
Ah I see. I wrote 9...

sod

HSC
N/A
noworriez1

either prove it or accept that it could be unification or mutual understanding
unless you wrote the paper, you don't know the answer MAYTE

noworriez1

HSC
N/A
lol no need 2 cry

i know im right dont give a shit bout the rest

so u can sit there not knowing for being a rude cunt

HINT HINT: there was a REASON they said ecumenical DIALOGUE and not just ecumenism

declanbehan

HSC
LOL everyone makes me feel so insignificant! Well I wrote about the same for the trial and got 15 1/2 so ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

noworriez1

HSC
N/A
noworriez1

either prove it or accept that it could be unification or mutual understanding
unless you wrote the paper, you don't know the answer MAYTE
p.s. the answers right in front of me

i remember writing it at the start of the year, clicked in at the right time

townsy123

HSC
wrote 2 pgs and one line for trial and got 20, wrote 3 pages for this one. Quality not quantity. And for first question, I reckon it is unification.

snaz

HSC
It was a strage exam... but one less exam people.

Ok...so I did the multiple choice, yes there was some 'iffy' questions, but was good overall.

Section two - Christianity (Paul of Tarsus) and I nailed it :) Strange to have a source provided though?

Section 3 - Judaism. Well i disagreed with the source (well kinda). I said Judaism palces emphasis on BOTH compassion and justice. Not either/or.
But then I lost it after that and kind of went off track...structure as below:

Intro: Distinctive nature is that Judaism is about relationship with God and people. This is the purpose of life (to maintain good relations) and hence is the response to human existnce.
Paragraph 1: Relationship with God (talk about Abraham and recieving law. Law equals 'just' way of life)
Paragraph 2: Covenental relationship (Moses at Sinia and 10 commandments and bioethics/link to justice as in ethical conduct)
Paragraph 3: This (above) leads to basic knowledge for life (Maimonides 13 Principles of Faith and synagogue service). Idea that kindess is neccessary for good relations (compassion)...this was a wierd argument lol.
Paragraph 4: This (above) is seen in the expression of Judaism (Syn Service with focus on communal nature of worship). Once again compassion is required for communal worship/relation with others.

I screwed up s3... I like the idea, but I don't think they came through well in my essay. At least it finished!

Now to go and study for Ex1 English...

Keanelly

HSC

I swear I got the first multiple choice question wrong I put the Mutual Understanding (D) after second guessing myself out of Unification (B).... Now pretty certain I was right the first time :p damn over thinking.

HSC
ARHHHH does anyone have the actually paper or could someone upload it?? Your all discussing the answers but I can't even remember the questions :(
Oh well might as well accept I've failed my hsc anyway...

RemusLupin

HSC
N/A

section II was good, enjoyed writing about dalai lama, even though the questions were similar. however, my essay was all over the place. but overall, i think i did quite well.

multiple choice:

1.C
2.B
3.C
4.C
5.D
6.C
7.D
8.D
9.A
10.B
1 is D you spastic

Rixon

swirv
HSC

all studied up on rambam and the prick wasn't even in the exam fuck

noworriez1

HSC
N/A

I swear I got the first multiple choice question wrong I put the Mutual Understanding (D) after second guessing myself out of Unification (B).... Now pretty certain I was right the first time :p damn over thinking.
no.. thank ur over thinking

d is the right answer

sigh

shud i explain it?

sod

HSC
N/A

no.. thank ur over thinking

d is the right answer

sigh

shud i explain it?
you could try but i think it will still come down to different perspectives:

i see the answer as UNIFICATION because the chief purpose of the ecumenical councils/ecumenism is Christian unity so ecumenical dialogue has the purpose of unification, not in a literal sense of becoming just one denomination but unification in their views of JC

others see it as mutual understanding, but mutual understanding leads to unification, the eventual purpose of ecumenical dialogue

i still think B - but can easily see where the others are coming from

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)