General thoughts? (1 Viewer)

cucum3rs

Queen Of The World
HSC
i just had a dream that i was in the ext exam and i picked up my pen and time was up :eek: it was so real.

i hope thats a good omen somehow AHHAHAHAHA

collide

HSC
i'm half way through memorising my essay LOL. it's bloody 3:30am!! this better be worth it!

jelena2007

Lalallala :)
HSC
i kind of know my essay.. jst remember to answer the question.. i hope its simple!! the creative part of it i'm making up on the spot.. i hope everyone else is doing the same.. lol..

cant wait to go eat nandos after this exam.. oh so satisfying..

good luck! :)

kaos12345

HSC
please no text types in crime fiction and please a nice conventions / engagement essay :) as well as a good stimulus quote for the creative but thats usually too much to ask for :(

wrxsti

Rambo
HSC
This is the most unprepared i have ever been for a exam in my entire life :)

starrysky

HSC
One hour until I leave for school. And in a matter of 3.5 hours, I'll be yelling "WINNER!" in the exam room at pens-down moment.

wrxsti said:
This is the most unprepared i have ever been for a exam in my entire life :)
I would say that I was unprepared, insofar that I still need to memorise snippets about my related text + actually write up crap for my other related, but right now I can't be arsed. LotR I can just bullshit, and The Handmaid's Tale is more than ready.

BRING IT ON.

Watch me deflate in the exam room when they give the Genre module a question that's 49648274682764 times more annoying than last year's one. :eek:

cucum3rs

Queen Of The World
HSC
i find myself neither content, nor discontent with individual & society. :confused:

my stimulus had nothing to do with the question, and i dont think i answered it properly, but creative was semi-tolerable i guess - im mostly suprised i managed to come up with so much in 40 minutes, with no ideas and no specific paradigms.

and HOW BAD WAS THE STORM! i couldnt hear myself think it was so loud. oh well, another down.

Loza33

HSC
Speculative fiction was hard!! Did anyone else find that??

However, even though it was hard and i thought i was going to fail.. i managed to write three booklets and some of it might have made sense!! Wohoo!!!

kaos12345

HSC
hahahahah so easy. the crime fiction question was so broad, the stimulus material of the letter was actually part of my pre-prepared story so it was a joke, just had to regurgitate my learned narrative :D

collide

HSC
are u being serious? i found the c.f essay question hard!! never did i expect to see something about detachment and passion wtfff.
anyway i managed to bs but i recon it sounded too superficial. :(
*DIES. rofl.

BtheVoid

HSC
That wasn't so bad. :) I was fair stressing yesterday that they would pull out something like I saw on the past papers, but that was pretty tame.

For I&S, the composition was pretty good, i could fit the locket in well. For the essay, I found the question a bit odd but i think i worked with it (I hope).

starrysky

HSC
Loza33 said:
Speculative fiction was hard!! Did anyone else find that??

However, even though it was hard and i thought i was going to fail.. i managed to write three booklets and some of it might have made sense!! Wohoo!!!
No no no, speculative fiction was easy! The creative writing OWNED AT LIFE. I absolutely fucking loved it - I spent 15 minutes panicking for what to do, but then it all fell into place.

The essay was good, and the beauty was that all of my four texts suited it perfectly; the question was reminiscent of my analytical question from the Trial, so all I had to do was manipulate and incorporate quotes from that, plus write for my related, and then that was it!

EE1. OWNED. AT. LIFE.

<3

:D :D :D

BEST exam to end on. Evarrr.

sickdog12

HSC
i did crime fiction....so gay it wasnt really wat i was expecting...i hate the crap philosophies and questions that BOS comes up with...

creative was good though...fit my previous work

WTF!bbq

if you have to ask
HSC
Weeee, I probably did shit but I can't tell because I'm just so happy because I'm DONE NO MORE HSC EXAMS EVAR ZOMGZ

FTR I did Postmodernism, and my creative was silly and retarculous and so will never get over 19/25 for it. Dunno about the essay, I tried to put it out of my mind. As someone in this thread said (i forget who) this was the least prepared I've ever been for an exam :D But I think I winged it pretty well considering.

simonelye

Simone.
HSC
collide said:
are u being serious? i found the c.f essay question hard!! never did i expect to see something about detachment and passion wtfff.
anyway i managed to bs but i recon it sounded too superficial. :(
*DIES. rofl.
I so screwed that =[
My story was shit.
A year 7 kid could have written a mmore creative one that mine.
And the essay didnt fit my essay.
It was a shit question
=[
Oh well im assessed 2nd so itll be okay.

jazzman89

HSC
yeah it was pretty unexpected.. that passions n detachments stuff on CF =_=
think i managed to get away with it though... story was pretty straightfwd tho =).. meh its over.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)