General Thoughts (1 Viewer)

Rampager

HSC
I thought it was a decent IPT test. Fairly easy and straightforward, nothing really made me go 'I've got no idea' so good test.

How did you fare?

sdx91

HSC
pretty straight forward and easy :D

the 6 markers were my only problem.. but shouldn't be much of a problem
i hope they don't mark hard or anything..

9deuce

MADE
HSC
^ Those 6 mark q's were a bitch.
At first I didn't even understand what it wanted me to do, until I figured it out lol.

gloworm14

HSC
N/A
pretty good.
it wasnt that hard than i thought.
can someone post their answers to the multiple choice?

HSC
it was ok i guess i hope they mark easy and the band cut offs get lowered,
what did people write for the six markers, they were my bigest down fall
only two HSCs left thank god

bbweber

HSC
IPT i thought was rather good. For the six mark questions i made sure i talked about the participants, the hardware and software, the different information processes that were occuring for my specific module.

They were very general, but i think if you write somewhere along those lines you should be alright.

jurianroku

HSC
You did that for the 6markers? Didn't it ask for data/information >< they were crazily ambiguous ><

NLAngel

HSC
jurianroku said:
You did that for the 6markers? Didn't it ask for data/information >< they were crazily ambiguous ><
I figured last night for the first time in the whole year that my textbook (Heinemann) has headings of COASTPD and DSSs for example; Analysing and DSS, Processing and DSS and this helped immensely in the 6 mark questions as I just wrote about what was under those headings.

Jake22

HSC
dammit emma stop saying how easy it was lol, i was stuffed on those 6 markers about analysing the data/information.. i didnt know what to say.

breezy221090

HSC
It was good, fairly straight forward. In the multimedia question regarding video production, what were they asking for? Coz I wrote tweening and morphing but wasn't really sure...

betonit169

My Username Sucks....
HSC
Jake22 said:
dammit emma stop saying how easy it was lol, i was stuffed on those 6 markers about analysing the data/information.. i didnt know what to say.
lol :p

yea i nearly ran out of time... i was rushing

lol they sucked... but it was alright

bet you got 100 % though.. lol

cxlxoxk

HSC
fuk it was hard!

i hated 2

WTH IS A RELATIONAL OPERATOR, I WAS NEVER TAUGHT THAT, AT LEAST I DON'T THINK SO...

what was with 16

CHEMISTRY MUCH?

===

Ahhhh there was nothing on topologies (bus, star, ring) or ethernet or CSMA/CD...

STUPID EXAM I HATE YOU!!!!

ps. GIRLS CAN'T BE JUDGED ON WHETHER THEY ARE BEAUTIFUL OR NOT BY FACIAL MEASUREMENTS OR NUMBERS, WTF 1.618???? IT'S PERSONAL OPINION.

oh and for the question, i wrote that the girls would cause controversy, and it'll be like the case where that guy said ugly girls should go to Mt. Isa cos men there "aren't fussy".

Last edited:

bye-bye-HSC

HSC
N/A
Yeah, it was ok!!!!
Has anyone posted up the paper or at least the multiple choice so i can compare my answers to the one given on the forum!!!!

hujikolp

HSC
bye-bye-HSC said:
Yeah, it was ok!!!!
Has anyone posted up the paper or at least the multiple choice so i can compare my answers to the one given on the forum!!!!
you should have kept the paper..

check the multiple choice thread in exam thoughts> IPT

Rampager

HSC
Relational/Logical operators was something I expected out of an SDD Exam, not an IPT exam, but I got it right so who cares :p 1-up on all you!

The multimedia processing question I talked about Compressing video files and adding special effects, e.g. motion-blur, text captions, etc.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)