general UNSW chit-chat (2 Viewers)

wind

HSC
Rekkusu said:
woow 3 exams still? Hey Wind are you doing the Microbiology and Immuno science major by any chance? :p

Oh well Go well in your final exams at UNSW! Score those HDs son!
Yup! Just had my neurophysiology exam today so two more to go!
Endocrine, Reproductive and Developmental Physiology.
Rational Drug Design.

Not doing any micro or immuno major, but I know you love em lol. I did do Introductory Microbiology in second year though as an elective.

And I doubt I'm going to have any HDs lol. I'd be happy with passes so I can just graduate with pharmacology and biochemistry, major and minor.

velox said:
wind, what are you doing next year?
Hopefully get into Master of Pharmacy over at Newcastle Uni. Failing that (hope not), I might go work for a year before trying again both at newie and usyd for M. Pharm.

grimreaper

HSC
politik said:
FUCK DID YOU READ THE FRONT PAGE OF ANY NEWSPAPER DURING THE MONTH OF MAY?
Absolutely not. People still read newspapers? People still type messages in all caps?

Last edited:

duliel

Closet nerd
HSC
lovethehsc said:
I have a friend who is doing history of maths. What a funny gen ed course.
Wow thats random. It sounds heaps interesting though. I wonder if its anything like History of Science.

Rekkusu

Currently: Away
HSC
Hey Wind all of us Boser's are behind you! Hope you'll get into Pharmacy!! If you do open your own pharmacy, be sure to give us discounts hhaha.

Ouch still 3 exams to go? Wow...at least its a good thing, you get almost 2-3 weeks to study for them. It's so annoying, during my 1st year I always finished my exams within the first 2 weeks (That is if u counted the Friday a week ...). Then in 2nd year, it happens again!

Jeez, I was thinking maybe that it was just 1st years who completed their exams early...but noo...lol either that, or I'm real unlucky with my exam timetable. Oh god and with no stuvac next year.... :(

Biochemistry is pretty hard to get HDs in, just like Molecular Biology... >.> But hey you might get a D! :wave:

Rekkusu

Currently: Away
HSC
Hhaha I'm slaughtered in 3rd year... 6 x 4 contact hours with 4 hour labs....God maybe I should start choosing some Arts or Economic based electives... Anyone else here doing Micro/Immuno based majors?

Mumma

HSC
I've got a 1 hour clash. Also two 9 am starts minimum, 23 hours and its impossible to get a day off. Pretty lame.

FeelBare

HSC
[flame]

What kind of UNSW bookshop discounts are we looking at? Anything better than just $10 off the R.R.P? At least USYD Cumberland gets a 17.5% discount at Campus bookshop with their rewards program (which costs $150).

If the vouchers and 'benefits' are going to be the same as those in the 2007 Diary, Arc can kiss my ass. :D

Quote: "A textbook would be better than joining Arc."

[/flame]

gman03

HSC
[fact]

How many uni students do you know actually keep their books throughout the years?

A money-concious student will resell their book after a semester of use, in "brand new condition", at about 60-80% of the price. So the question is, do you need to buy new books when you can get more than 20% off initially, and get back the 80% when you finish?

Feel sorry to those who do degree with books having new edition comes out every semester thou.

Besides, why would Arc subsidises / gives discount to books? Aren't they busy keeping people busy to join clubs and spend all their money redesigning their logos every freaking year?

:wave:

[/fact]

Curry

Zacsik!
HSC
Lets talk about what losers all the first years are.

What losers.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)