• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

general UNSW chit-chat (3 Viewers)

Dumsum

has a large Member;
HSC
Re: 回复: Re: general UNSW chit-chat

Forbidden. said:
if it asks you to compile a piece of code to generate the first number (like according to a formula) which is LESS than 1 milllionth, write code that must tell Maple to keep cycling through numbers WHILE it is GREATER than 1 milllionth
(which means it will cease to continue once it has met the condition the number is LESS than 1 millionth)
Careful... the negative condition of greater/less than is less/greater than or equal to (respectively). If you need to know when the number is "LESS than 1 millionth" you need to code it to loop while the number is greater than or equal to 1 millionth.

Omie Jay

gone
HSC

: overjoyed:

Thanks HEAPS Forbidden!!! I owe you a pass in a course of your choosing..

And everyone else too!!!

Last edited:

Omium

Knuckles
HSC

Omie Jay said:
: overjoyed:

Thanks HEAPS Forbidden!!! I owe you a pass in a course of your choosing..

And everyone else too!!!
Yer forbidden is pretty awesome.

He's the reason i didnt fail computing. :)

darkwolfzx

HSC
N/A

is it me or am i slowly starting to go insane over the number of threads related to commerce here?

Iruka

HSC
N/A
I hadn't noticed, actually. Maybe I just don't read that part of the forum.

uhawww

Flakes
HSC
hay guys think i can get into commerce with a uai of 80.1? cos i rly wanna make sum money doing sum banking shitz

darkwolfzx

HSC
N/A
I have seen this individual (or perhaps individuals) operating on this website under the username of engineering. I sometimes wonder what they're motives are.

tallkid34

In 25 words or less
HSC
It seems all the commerce threads are dying down now....

And so is my interest in this forum.

For an afterthought, is it just me or are the new first-years dumber than usual?

tallkid34

In 25 words or less
HSC
Omie Jay said:
so leik, wats a degrii????????!!!!!!!1111111
kthxbai
They'll be back next year with the same stupid questions....

I know as soon as university starts, I'll go into an eternal BOS forum slumber...

I'm also highly amused by the high view rating of the girls@unsw thread...

darkwolfzx

HSC
N/A
tallkid34 said:
They'll be back next year with the same stupid questions....

I know as soon as university starts, I'll go into an eternal BOS forum slumber...

I'm also highly amused by the high view rating of the girls@unsw thread...
Its a shame, but everyone will eventually move on. We don't see Sunny around here anymore don't we? I guess you will take your place amongst the legends of the past.

Please post a thread in UNSW when you do go for good :)

uhawww

Flakes
HSC
he won't go for good

next break he'll be back

and lawl i barely see sunny around since i registered

tallkid34

In 25 words or less
HSC
uhawww said:
he won't go for good

next break he'll be back

and lawl i barely see sunny around since i registered
I'll be floating around for awhile but I'll barely post. I left BOS around early 2007 and it wasnt until last October that I even visited the site. Then with all these stupid first years making these "How should I wipe my ass after high school?" threads, I started posting again just to help them out...

As for now, I'll be here but its a shame how people eventually move on. I remember back in 2006/2007 when all the USYD BOS people were still around, making their endlessly shit/funny/stupid/rude threads.... Those were the days... When everyone else was either an 05er/06er/07er.... The trolls seemed so much more original back then as opposed to the 08er attempts we've got nowadays.

UNSW is like BOS in a way. People just come and go. Heck, some of my year are even going to graduate at the end of 2009.

When I do finally go, I want to leave BOS a thread that is still going to run for awhile (like this one). I'm not entitled to a 'frigid'-like "I'm leaving" thread due to my low post account and my non-regular status but this site was a great place to take notes for the HSC and get a few early questions answered when I myself was a dumbass first-year.

I'll stop reminiscing now but yeah.... Funny how everything changes....

wrong_turn

the chosen one
HSC
Uni Grad
hahaha tallkid i see your pov.

i left in early 2006 and came back halfway through 2008 when i was about to finish 3rd year.

now going into my fourth year, like it has been for 2 previous years after i started uni, the same onslaught of dumbarse questions that have been answered previously.

Omium

Knuckles
HSC
tallkid34 said:
When I do finally go, I want to leave BOS a thread that is still going to run for awhile (like this one). I'm not entitled to a 'frigid'-like "I'm leaving" thread due to my low post account and my non-regular status but this site was a great place to take notes for the HSC and get a few early questions answered when I myself was a dumbass first-year.

I'll stop reminiscing now but yeah.... Funny how everything changes....
I think the only thing ill ever be remembered by is my "Why you hate UNSW thread" :(

Which isnt the kinda thread you should leave as your legacy :(

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)