• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

general UNSW chit-chat (1 Viewer)

darkwolfzx

HSC
N/A
LOL i keep seeing karoooh on campus but i forget what her non-bos name is.

and she doesnt say hi to me either... either for the same reason or just doesnt recognise me.
I wandered into the upper campus arc store looking for a hole punch and karooh spotted me.

I try looking for her in my psyc lectures but I'm so shit at identifying people sometimes.

Uncle

Banned
HSC
:wave:
how has everyone been?
Don't you reckon the workload in Arts is pretty damn light?

I wandered into the upper campus arc store looking for a hole punch and karooh spotted me.

I try looking for her in my psyc lectures but I'm so shit at identifying people sometimes.
We are going to stalk other bosers @ UNSW are we?

Omie Jay

gone
HSC
that is correct.

in that thread i have about 84 updates to my timetable, look for the most recent one and take away aviation from it.

uhawww

Flakes
HSC
I wouldn't rag on Fine Arts workload, their homework is fairly epic. And as soon as you hit artists block you're fucked.

Hi Kylie!!

karoooh

HSC
LOL i keep seeing karoooh on campus but i forget what her non-bos name is.

and she doesnt say hi to me either... either for the same reason or just doesnt recognise me.
I think I saw you outside the Q Lounge/at the Quad on Wednesday... But I wasn't sure if it was you or not Leslie, so I just went on my merry way. :eek:

And I'm sorry to say, but if anyone called out karoooh, I'd pretend I didn't hear. :eek: Despite the fact it's pronounced like a nick name of mine. :eek:

wrong_turn

the chosen one
HSC
Uni Grad
oh and ive seen mike plenty of times but he never looks my way...so i dont say anything. and yes ive seen CAROL many times...and for those who have read this thread...somewhere you will see that i took carol on a campus tour when she first came to the uni :p

p.s. mike you have me as a facebook friend.

uhawww

Flakes
HSC
oh and ive seen mike plenty of times but he never looks my way...so i dont say anything. and yes ive seen CAROL many times...and for those who have read this thread...somewhere you will see that i took carol on a campus tour when she first came to the uni :p

p.s. mike you have me as a facebook friend.
Yeah but, you're still asian. You blend in man :(

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)