general UNSW chit-chat (8 Viewers)

TehAzner

HSC
N/A
I meant unused power points. Who would in the right state of mind contemplate charging fees for using power points :p

DJ Uncle

Banned
HSC
if your laptop draws say, 40W of power and the uni decides to be tight and charge at 30 cents per kilowatt hour, it shouldnt cost you more than a few dollars a month with heavy usage.

ok where do i get scrap paper on campus.

Garygaz

HSC
I had a crazy tute today, I think one of the students (like 25 year old) was drunk/high on something and he was fkn crazy. Massive verbal onslaught onto tutor, thought he was gonna get physical at one stage. Most awkward tutorial ever 0.o

tallkid34

In 25 words or less
HSC
I had a crazy tute today, I think one of the students (like 25 year old) was drunk/high on something and he was fkn crazy. Massive verbal onslaught onto tutor, thought he was gonna get physical at one stage. Most awkward tutorial ever 0.o
Is this an arts course?

tommykins

i am number -e^i*pi
HSC
hahaha not as funny as our lecture in mathews.

first we had a firedrill then everyone was cheering. once that finished we all ewnt back in

then randomly 2 guys dressed up as teddy bears went in with a radio and started dancing. blennerhasset wasn't imrpessed when they stuck a paper say FUCK (with u as mu, so im like lulz) and basically went up the stairs throwing candy.

quite a good intermission.

Uncle

Banned
HSC
hahaha not as funny as our lecture in mathews.

first we had a firedrill then everyone was cheering. once that finished we all ewnt back in

then randomly 2 guys dressed up as teddy bears went in with a radio and started dancing. blennerhasset wasn't imrpessed when they stuck a paper say FUCK (with u as mu, so im like lulz) and basically went up the stairs throwing candy.

quite a good intermission.
hahahahaha must be retribution from 1st years of 2008.
should have witnessed the action.

ƒμcking hell

tallkid34

In 25 words or less
HSC
It's so fucking boring here now. All the resident engineering/science people have left.

I think I'll let myself gradually fade into obscurity.

missanonymous7

Secretive Member
HSC
...please tell me I'm not the only person who thinks the following assignment sounds vague and weird:

SCOM2021 Course Outline said:
Also required is participation in a class or an event involving a form of artistic expression and then drawing parallels to science communication in a written report of three pages.
Um.

Well at least I guess it's not as weird as the assignment a previous SCOM class had - of locating a sock that was exactly five years old (not from your own household) and providing proof that it was, in fact, exactly five years old. Apparently this was supposed to help build networking skills and creative problem-solving strategies, or something. Obviously.

Iruka

HSC
N/A
You have to do this course?

Aren't you doing a double degree? (I always thought that one of the advantages of doing a double degree is the ability to circumvent crap like gen eds and scom courses.)

dvse

HSC
N/A
You have to do this course?

Aren't you doing a double degree? (I always thought that one of the advantages of doing a double degree is the ability to circumvent crap like gen eds and scom courses.)

From what I've heard there is a university wide initiative to kill off 3 unit geneds and have people take 2 regular first year courses in their place... A sudden outbreak of common sense, is it not?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)