general UNSW chit-chat (1 Viewer)

Njn

nvrB♯nvrB♭.alwaysB♮
HSC
Oh, so zPass is a new thing this year? Or are you just referring to the fact that the Uni wireless network will be using zPass as of now?

Omie Jay

gone
HSC
yeah zpass is new this year.

edit: i think zpass is gonna replace everything the unipass was used for. or maybe it's just for uniwide, either way, i'll just try both my passwords and see what works :)

Last edited:

Omie Jay

gone
HSC
also, if you access uniwide via your laptop or iphone/itouch, be sure to check out how to connect, not sure if the system has changed much, but you dont wanna bring in your laptop in the last minute and find out that you dont know how to connect to uniwide (and you wont be able to search the net on how to connect, because you wont be able to connect in the first place! LOL!)

IT at UNSW - UniWide - UNSW Wireless Network

i dl'd the setup instructions for xp and vista, just in case it has changed with this whole zpass thing.

dawdlex3

HSC
You can always head to the IT Service Desk and they'll help you connect your laptop to Uniwide. =)

Njn

nvrB♯nvrB♭.alwaysB♮
HSC
You can always head to the IT Service Desk and they'll help you connect your laptop to Uniwide. =)
Pshh, why do that when you can do it yourself? Instructions look fairly straightforward. :haha:

loler

HSC
Hey sorry to get off topic, finishing a class at 9pm for 1st semester, anyone know if the 891, 393 or 395 buses to central still operate at that time?
thanks

tallkid34

In 25 words or less
HSC
Hey sorry to get off topic, finishing a class at 9pm for 1st semester, anyone know if the 891, 393 or 395 buses to central still operate at that time?
thanks
393 and 395s (and also town halls buses) will still be operating then.

I think expresses finish early in the evening?

Sokolov

HSC
N/A
mmm yeah fo sho afta 7pm u aint got much chance catchin dem xprsses.

us bwois n hoes had 2 ride till da weels fall off by car afta a good time at kfc 4 dinner afta late nite test

flowerbomb

HSC
N/A
can non-unsw people go to the uni party tomorrow night? if so, how much do they have to pay?

Omie Jay

gone
HSC
i like how ACTIVE the current unsw bos mods are.

i also like how my mod application was rejected because there are already ACTIVE unsw bos mods.

tallkid34

In 25 words or less
HSC
Nature of these forums. Although to be honest, Mednez and Sunny have always been decent moderators as compared to half the other shit going on in the other side of the BOS forums.

Despite the mods' inactivity (because understandably, they're getting older and moving on with their lives), I'm quite happy with the UNSW threads as we always seem to be getting a lot of traffic and active contributions happening.

Besides, we are getting people from other unis coming here to share opinions (wanted or not) or stealing our thread ideas anyway.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)