general UNSW chit-chat (3 Viewers)

Dumsum

has a large Member;
HSC
It's pretty much from CBS. (most of the people would have got them from MYC which is basically a CBS thing anyway, + others)

I don't have one because I think the "<insert word here> ain't a dirty word" thing is rather stupid. CBS annoys me >_<

elfm

HSC
what's with those hoodies that have the superman symbol on the front?

MedNez

:o>---<
HSC
N/A
Picked up a copy from Esme's =)

Congrats on being featured!

Saw two black hawks in the cbd today, that was pwn

Nebuchanezzar

Banned
HSC
>...<

There were two fat, loud, obnoxious year 9 type females on the train today playing fat, loud, obnoxious year 9 music. I grunted annoyingly at them when their music started up, and everyone else just sat there staring at them. Honestly, I wouldn't be surprised to see a God damned letter to mX tommorow complaining about someone not saying something to them. It didn't bother me, I was able to read my SMH regardless, but the looks on other peoples faces showed that they were in a very pissed off mood. If it bothers you, then grunt! Ugh.

elfm

HSC
just tell them to shut up, then storm off

one time i was on a train and some guy was whistling for ages
he goes "shut up you canary"... and he did

acmilan

I'll stab ya
HSC
N/A
I think im starting to *gasp* ...enjoy uni.

Theres something strangely satisfying about spending an eternity figuring out how to multiply numbers in assembly language.

Higher Algebra is still hard though :(

Nebuchanezzar

Banned
HSC
enjoy uni? preposterous!

Actually, I've enjoyed it so far. Seems cool.

We should steal some thread ideas for the forum that represents the university across the town. You know, make ourselves seem high and mighty and such over the forum dwellers of Camperdown/Darlington.

vern

HSC
I play loud music but I got canal earphones so you can't hear it.

babydoll_

wat
HSC
N/A
telling people to shut up in lectures: yay or nay?

there were these people behind me talking loudly in every single lecture so i ended up telling them to shut up. they replied maturely by kicking my chair and clicking pens next to my ear. luckily i havent seen them since.

lengy

HSC
I wrote on my book page 'Shut The @#$& Up!' so that they would see it. When they finally did 20 minutes later they laughed nervously.

Another time, another person, I just bitched to my friend about it. =\

jemsta

I sit here alone
HSC
why say those four words when you can give them a cold stare
that would shut them up

Dumsum

has a large Member;
HSC
I just don't understand why people go to lectures and just make noise. I mean if you don't want to listen and would rather converse with friends, why not just not turn up to the lecture?

jemsta

I sit here alone
HSC
Dumsum said:
I just don't understand why people go to lectures and just make noise. I mean if you don't want to listen and would rather converse with friends, why not just not turn up to the lecture?
ditto
doesnt just waste their time.....wastes our time as we would have to cope with people talking mobile phones ringing and the shuffling of newspapers
like simon said if you want to talk during lectures please do it outside of the lectures..theres plenty of places for them to engage in such activity
gosh and dont feel guilty about missing a lecture coz its just the same thing (talking while in lectures and not turning up)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)