general UNSW chit-chat (1 Viewer)

Dumsum

has a large Member;
HSC
blackfriday said:
if you dont need to come to a lecture, then dont. i know you're paying money and all for the course but all you get in the end is a plaque with your name and degree on it.
I agree with DraconisV, this is all people seem to want--the piece of paper at the end. What happened to getting an education?

G

Gavvvvvin

DraconisV said:
Oh 9 am, I know it can be hard, lol. Its not hard, i'm in that course the same lecture group, I get to uni early(i mean early like 7:40 everyday) to beat the early morning rush. 9am, lol.
If you want to be at university then turn up. what is the point of pay all of this cash to attend uni and then not attend.
If your parents are paying for your uni then they are idiots, why do they if your just gonna spend your uni time sleeping.

I say this as I hate people that come in late to class, yea 5 minutes ill let that go(transport may be a bitch sometimes), but fuck man people walking in 15mins late, 30 mins late and one guy came in 5 minutes before the lecture finished, i dont know if he was there early for the next class or just fucked in the head.

Why did you choose maths, why was it a prereq for your course? do you even like it at all?

If you don't turn up to lectures you don't deserve to pass, you turn up you learn you get what you paid for. Why are you at uni??? to get a job later??? to get an education?? Im here for both not just to have something on my wall saying blah-blah graduated at UNSW with blah-blah degree.

So unfuckinggrateful everyone has bloddy become. We are bloddy lucky people, we live in a great place in the world.
You have an alarm clock that can wake you up for uni, in some places you dont even have an alarm clock or electricity let alone basic education like learning the alphabet. Grow the fuck up and wake the fuck up while your at it.

I look forward to not seeing you in the MATH1231 lectures next semester. Enjoy MATH1131 again and MATH1231 over summer.

Good day to you.
Chris.

Maybe not everyone requires to sit their listening to some lecturer talking shit for an hour when they can get the same information from a textbook in a fraction of the time?

G

Gavvvvvin

Dumsum said:
I agree with DraconisV, this is all people seem to want--the piece of paper at the end. What happened to getting an education?
DOWN WITH HOMEWORKX

Raginsheep

HSC
Gavvvvvin said:
Maybe not everyone requires to sit their listening to some lecturer talking shit for an hour when they can get the same information from a textbook in a fraction of the time?
Then don't go but if you fuck up or miss something then don't go "oh damn maybe I should've gone".

HSC
lectures helps for me tbh, but only if i go home that day and do some questions on it. or i basically forget it all within aw eek

Captin gay

Supremacist.
HSC
hm does it matter if you go to the squrehouse instead of randwick for math1131..

Jago

el oh el donkaments
HSC
acmilan said:
jago sucks at poker

burnnnnnn

edit: lol @ draconisv too
Jago is to poker as acmilan is to math.

Rekkusu

Currently: Away
HSC
Lol!

Hey does anyone know if UNSW shops are still open durng winter session? Like 1 week before Session 2 starts?

Curry

Zacsik!
HSC
stephenchow said:
Vista has to go on an outage when I need notes for Psychology
Sorry the Interweb is down.

Regards,
Dean of Interweb Relations.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)