general UNSW chit-chat (1 Viewer)

Dumsum

has a large Member;
HSC
Oh sweet... although he's already said he won't be there for the last lecture because he's doing HSC marking, and instead Peter Brown (I think) will be taking it.

Chris.

HSC
apparently for my mark1012 mid session they lost our exam papers lol

wind

HSC
Minus the stupidly long line trying to get into the Roundhouse. Took us an hour to get in there to get our bags out so we could leave. Some idiot even sprayed a can of beer over the crowd.

Ahhh well...overall it was good :)

elfm

HSC
inside the roundy was crap... i couldnt even breathe in there. it was way too crowded in there as well :(

outside was much more fun and roomy

Martyno1

oh hi
HSC
Miliux said:
My friends went to the real thing 2 weeks ago. I went to Munich like a week before Ockoberfest.
Hey how's your overseas university going? Remember I PMed you to ask you about BIS because I wanted to do it? Please tell me it's so much more fun than you expect hehe. :)

Pace_T

HSC
Dumsum said:
I was at least expecting something regarding the 12 week semester and 2 hr exams.

Instead all I got was retardedness.
whats this about 2 hr exams?

velox

Retired
HSC
N/A
Iruka said:
According to rumour, next year when we all get our rinky-dinky bargain-basement-15%-less-education-all-for-the-same-HECS new time table, they are going to make the exam period shorter by having three timeslots each day rather than two, as they do at the moment. To do this, the length of exams will be reduced to 2 hours. Supposedly, they will be able to get all the exams finished in one week this way.

What I suspect will happen, is that schools like maths, which weight the final exam very heavily, will simply start running a whole pile of mid-session exams instead. So your total exam-sitting time per semester may actually increase, although it wont be all at the one time.
Wish USYD would do that.

Miliux

Livin' in Amsterdam
HSC
Martyno1 said:
Hey how's your overseas university going? Remember I PMed you to ask you about BIS because I wanted to do it? Please tell me it's so much more fun than you expect hehe. :)
Yeah been heaps travelling. I go to uni only on Thursday and Fridays, which leaves Saturday to Wednesday as my long weekend. :D Can be used for good travel around Europe.

Quality of education is so much better here. My courses are run in a class of 22 student max and sometimes two professors in each classes delivering different notes.

Pace_T

HSC
Miliux said:
Yeah been heaps travelling. I go to uni only on Thursday and Fridays, which leaves Saturday to Wednesday as my long weekend. :D Can be used for good travel around Europe.

Quality of education is so much better here. My courses are run in a class of 22 student max and sometimes two professors in each classes delivering different notes.
yeah i agree, unsw is a fucking trash hole

wind

HSC
Last official day of being at UNSW...mixed feelings lol

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)