general UNSW chit-chat (1 Viewer)

uhawww

Flakes
HSC
Today I'm going to start study again, cause I forgot like everything from my languages. But I'll start... later. :uhoh:

Mr-X

HSC
Does everyone else have the My Applications tab on MyUNSW? I've applied for a transfer and just wanted to see if everyone has gotten the My Applications tab and any offer won't be released till tomorrow or if I didn't get the transfer.

uhawww

Flakes
HSC
Does everyone else have the My Applications tab on MyUNSW? I've applied for a transfer and just wanted to see if everyone has gotten the My Applications tab and any offer won't be released till tomorrow or if I didn't get the transfer.
sorry what? are you saying you have the My Applications tab?

I don't think it would have the necessary options for you to accept a transfer until tomorrow, if you do.

Mr-X

HSC
sorry what? are you saying you have the My Applications tab?

I don't think it would have the necessary options for you to accept a transfer until tomorrow, if you do.
Yes, I do have the My Applications tab, just wanted to see if everyone else has it too, or only those who might get an offer.

tallkid34

In 25 words or less
HSC
Loving the new forums...

I put up some pics of my room in that album feature thing so check it out if you're bored shitless (which for the majority of you guys on here, will be).

darkwolfzx

HSC
N/A
so annoyed, everyone has decent sized rooms and I get a room the size of a shoebox.

Thanks mum and dad! :(

Dumsum

has a large Member;
HSC
I don't have a My Applications tab and I was meant to get a transfer.

If this is the second year in a row that the science student centre has fucked up my transfer heads are gonna roll. Bunch of incompetent fucktards.

uhawww

Flakes
HSC
I don't have a My Applications tab and I was meant to get a transfer.

If this is the second year in a row that the science student centre has fucked up my transfer heads are gonna roll. Bunch of incompetent fucktards.
Don't stress yet, maybe it's only first years that have it. I actually checked with a few friends - one is first year (well first year going into second I mean) that has the My Applications tab and the other is a second going into third year who is highly likely to get his transfer and he hasn't got it.

NOTE: The person who I mentioned that doesn't have it is trying to transfer within the same faculty.

uhawww

Flakes
HSC
On a semi-unrelated note, I wonder if it's worth it to do Advanced Marketing. Hmm.. it means if I score between 50-70% in the advanced subjects I only get a pass conceeded... and who knows what might happen that might bog my marks. HMMMMMM.

Dumsum

has a large Member;
HSC
I know I'm eligible for it, the transfer is internal to a degree with the same cutoff and I was 10 UAI points ahead anyway (though I'm not sure if UAI counts for anything considering I'm going into 4th year). Last year they "lost" my transfer application, hence my apprehension.

wrong_turn

the chosen one
HSC
Uni Grad
@forbidden: buy the usb hub at strathfield car radios. if you live near the kingsford one, im working there on sunday.

and LOL i have cod 4 and 5 both downloaded =)

shoxgeneration

*pamplemousse
HSC
Loving the new forums...

I put up some pics of my room in that album feature thing so check it out if you're bored shitless (which for the majority of you guys on here, will be).

what album feature thing corey?! :S

Omie Jay

gone
HSC
Loving the new forums...

yay, i put up some pics of my room too in that album feature thing so check it out if ur bored..

uhawww

Flakes
HSC
damn would not have guessed Omie Jay looked like that

thought he was black for some reason

Omie Jay

gone
HSC
haha, im not that black, but dpends on the season.

i get darker in summer, and winter i get paler. My forarms are darker, and my upper arms are white, lol!

but yeh im not black.

tallkid34

In 25 words or less
HSC
You go to coreys profile, you click his stats, then you click his album, view his messy room ;)
Its not that messy.... At most, I just get a lot of dust because I have too much electronic shit in there.

If I could, I'd dismantle one of my beds for a bit more space.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)