general UNSW chit-chat (2 Viewers)

tommykins

i am number -e^i*pi
HSC
kinda hating uni's assignments atm.

think im going to fail physics.

until i was in the study room and people in my course were like 'whats the formula for momentum again'.

lol'd.

been trying to look for a 2m leb in the lab as well.
OMIUM WHERE R YEW

darkwolfzx

HSC
N/A
assignments are the reason why I'm behind atm.

Also, all my med friends are out celebrating tonight because they finished their mid yearlies.

nnnhhhh...

tommykins

i am number -e^i*pi
HSC
kinda annoying how they expect you to do it all yourself and you DO make an attempt but if you're COMPLETELY AND UTTERLY stuck - ask for help, they still can't help you (ie. i can't do your assignment for you).

annoying as shit.

Uncle

Banned
HSC
kinda annoying how they expect you to do it all yourself and you DO make an attempt but if you're COMPLETELY AND UTTERLY stuck - ask for help, they still can't help you (ie. i can't do your assignment for you).

annoying as shit.
how i agree

Yea he freaks out when he sees food or drinks in the cse labs. Almost fined my friend for leaving his water bottle on a table in Piano lab
That fucking depressed and overweight lab woman threw my goddamn water bottle straight in the fucking bin when I had my physics lab back in first year.

darkwolfzx

HSC
N/A
aw man I swear I know which woman you're talking about. She was really a super bitch

Omie Jay

gone
HSC
my god, it is so satisfying to complete a thermodynamics question, AND GET THE CORRECT ANSWER!!!

i just hope i remember all the little formulae and values for Cp, Cv, R, etc, for tuesday's midsesh

Omie Jay

gone
HSC
wtf, elearning vista's not working in google chrome anymore, that sux, i was just getting used to its superior speed and layout.. it keeps telling me that there's a server outtage, though it loads in FF3

facebook also doesnt work i chrome anymore for some reason, neither does a download link..

erm

HSC
how i agree

That fucking depressed and overweight lab woman threw my goddamn water bottle straight in the fucking bin when I had my physics lab back in first year.
OMG I know!

Omie Jay

gone
HSC
LOL I REMEMBER HER!!!

she reminds me of that really fat chick in the movie Wanted.

i remember when i got my lab booklet and i went to her to get my tute sheets, or something, i showed her my booklet and reciept, and she gave me this look that clearly said "oh my god, now i have to get up off my chair, walk over there to get some sheets and hand it to this kid"

HAHAHA, sorry for making you get off yo' fat ass!!! LOL.

i walked away almost laughing.

HSC
wtf, elearning vista's not working in google chrome anymore, that sux, i was just getting used to its superior speed and layout.. it keeps telling me that there's a server outtage, though it loads in FF3

facebook also doesnt work i chrome anymore for some reason, neither does a download link..
webct's down for maintanence this weekend

Uncle

Banned
HSC
LOL I REMEMBER HER!!!

she reminds me of that really fat chick in the movie Wanted.

i remember when i got my lab booklet and i went to her to get my tute sheets, or something, i showed her my booklet and reciept, and she gave me this look that clearly said "oh my god, now i have to get up off my chair, walk over there to get some sheets and hand it to this kid"

HAHAHA, sorry for making you get off yo' fat ass!!! LOL.

i walked away almost laughing.
hahaha she fatty fat fat.

webct's down for maintanence this weekend
Saturday 02/05/09 – 1 full day
Saturday 16/05/09 – 1 full day
Saturday 4/07/09 – 5/07/09 – 2 full days
Saturday 29/08/09 – 1 full day
Saturday 21/11/09 – 1 full day

BLLLLEEEUUURRRGGGHHHHHH

and did they say it would be offline for 1 full day on Saturday 02/05/09?
It's Sunday and it is still fucking offline.

uhawww

Flakes
HSC
I'm on webct right now, and I could get on last night. Try refreshing/clearing cache.

HSC
Would anyone know what MARK1012 quiz was out of?

Will give out my measly reps if anyone can tell me.

uhawww

Flakes
HSC
Last year the quiz/midsession was 20% for MARK1012. No idea if it's the same though, check course outline?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)