general UNSW chit-chat (3 Viewers)

tallkid34

In 25 words or less
HSC
a guy who likes backpacks, who prefers to sleep comfortably at night, and who likes to have nice hair cuts :haha:
I doubt anyone else here in our UNSW forums will have any idea what Japanese hairstyles actually means?

And if someone does, I'll take back my comments, get in my EVA01 and fuck off back to Japan.

franklhy

HSC
I doubt anyone else here in our UNSW forums will have any idea what Japanese hairstyles actually means?

And if someone does, I'll take back my comments, get in my EVA01 and fuck off back to Japan.
ok heck the japanese haircut...

i just wanna know if there are any good hair salons near UNSW? or rather, where do you all go to get your haircuts?

tallkid34

In 25 words or less
HSC
ok heck the japanese haircut...

i just wanna know if there are any good hair salons near UNSW? or rather, where do you all go to get your haircuts?
Now we're talking! I don't feel embarassed anymore in answering your question.

There is a hairstylist on campus called Noddy's. My friend goes there sometimes. But I dont have the personal experience to comment on whether they're good or not.

It depends on where you live, really. Mind you, the only real piece of advice I'll give you is to not get your hair cut by a wog(lebanese) because they only know 2 styles;

• Rat Tail
  • 'Mugshot'

Omie Jay

gone
HSC
any good hair salons to recommend near UNSW?

i would prefer stylists who can cut japanese styles (if there are). thanks.
i go to this asian place called Sing Song Hair Salon (lol), near central station, exit the station on the eddy avenue end, when u reach the road turn left and walk to the end, and turn right (cant really remember, havnt been there in 1.5 months or so), i pay $18.50 for a style cut/shampoo/gel finish :)

There is a hairstylist on campus called Noddy's. My friend goes there sometimes. But I dont have the personal experience to comment on whether they're good or not.

It depends on where you live, really. Mind you, the only real piece of advice I'll give you is to not get your hair cut by a wog(lebanese) because they only know 2 styles;

• Rat Tail
  • 'Mugshot'
yeah and uni haircut only offer cut and shampoo (no plain cut, i asked), and its $40.

uhawww

Flakes
HSC
If you want a Japanese style check out 12 fingers. It's about a 3min walk down Anzac Parade from UNSW on the Kensington side. They have a load of Japanese and honkie magazines so you can pick styles out of those and show them exactly what you want.

Omiums Troll

HSC
I would just like to know if I'm the only person who takes pictures with all my lecturers after the end of a course.

u-borat

Banned
HSC
lol guys

theres a hairdresser near RH which is like

"haircuts for humans"

i dare someone to take a cat up and be like cut kekekekekekekekek

tallkid34

In 25 words or less
HSC
:(

Most people i see go up to a lecturer after the end of a course and thank him/her.

I like taking pictures, largely for memories.
I'd say thanks to a tutor at the end of the semester but as far as I'm concerned, lecturers will forever remain mostly distant unless they're my tutor.

Besides, I dont remember half of my lecturers because I never went to their lectures in the first place.

franklhy

HSC

• Rat Tail
  • 'Mugshot'
ok noted! which part of campus do you know? i'll be living in unilodge unsw :)

i go to this asian place called Sing Song Hair Salon (lol), near central station, exit the station on the eddy avenue end, when u reach the road turn left and walk to the end, and turn right (cant really remember, havnt been there in 1.5 months or so), i pay $18.50 for a style cut/shampoo/gel finish :)
yeah and uni haircut only offer cut and shampoo (no plain cut, i asked), and its $40.
wow uni haircut is $40?! ok thanks for the detailed description. i will certainly go check out that salon. seems worth it.
If you want a Japanese style check out 12 fingers. It's about a 3min walk down Anzac Parade from UNSW on the Kensington side. They have a load of Japanese and honkie magazines so you can pick styles out of those and show them exactly what you want.
this is great. hopefully i can continue having the same hairstyle over there that i have right now. kensington side means opposite side of unsw? have you been there? price? any experiences with the stylists?

Last edited:

Omie Jay

gone
HSC
btw, sing song hair salon has hot asian chicks and one dude as their hairdressers.

ive gone there 3 times, first 2 times i had chicks, first chick was hot, cant remember name.. second chick was not as hot but equal quality cut, third time i got the dude, i remember looking desperately at the 2 chicks who were standing around, and the guy just walks up to me with a huge smile "You want cut?"

and yeah, its quite lovely getting shampoo done, gets rid of loose hairs obv, but its pretty much a head massage, feels great, and its nice that a hot azn chick does it :D
but last time i went, the dude did it....

Last edited:

tallkid34

In 25 words or less
HSC
btw, sing song hair salon has hot asian chicks and one dude as their hairdressers.

ive gone there 3 times, first 2 times i had chicks, first chick was hot, cant remember name.. second chick was not as hot but equal quality cut, third time i got the dude, i remember looking desperately at the 2 chicks who were standing around, and the guy just walks up to me with a huge smile "You want cut?"

and yeah, its quite lovely getting shampoo done, gets rid of loose hairs obv, but its pretty much a head massage, feels great, and its nice that a hot azn chick does it :D
All I got from that post is that you are desperate and like Asian girls.

Uncle

Banned
HSC
It's amazing I dragged a WebCT discussion off topic just by mentioning the words 'tokyo drift'

i got teh idea from:

one day i was in the city

and i didnt have a return ticket to get home

and i had no money

and i left my atm card at home

then i went to central station and the ticket thing was open so i walked through and went home 4 free

live 4 eva

on the edge

tokyo drift

I first read that as "You want cunt?"

gloworm14

HSC
N/A
my s2 timetable.

its like totally opposite to my s1 one. i had thurs and friday off =[ now i have monday and tuesday off lol

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)