General UTS chit-chat (2 Viewers)

krayzie_

HSC
Re: The UTS 'Get Naked and Secks!!' Thread (Multi-page thread 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page

I have had difficulty in accessing the last page as well.

I havent got any email from any of these people though yeyt.
Are you serious? I've gotten a few people from ASR spamming books and they are starting to spam tutorial swaps now. LOL

I have the same problem, although it seems to work when you click on the thread, then press "last" to access the last page.

I will let the admins know and see if the problem can be fixed.
That doesn't work for me either! I can access the thread by clicking on it but once I click on last, it gives me the error.

Kwayera

Passive-aggressive Mod
HSC
Re: The UTS 'Get Naked and Secks!!' Thread (Multi-page thread 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page

Works for me.

Striker999

HSC

Doesn't work for me either =[

krayzie_

HSC

Yeap there is something wrong, but that mod thinks that we are all lying because its working for her.

cankerblossome

HSC
Hmmm... I should probably answer my own questions!:p

I'm Evan and I'm doing BA Communications (Writing & Cultures) at UTS, just started this year annd should hopefully finish in 2008. I've been flirting with the idea of transferring to either BCA (Creative Writing) at UOW, BSci in Communications (Psychology) at UNSW or BA in Communications (Writing & Cultures)/BA in International Studies (French) at good old UTS mainly because first sem has been a bit ick so far, dunno if I'll actually ed up going through with any of those but we'll see. I'm not a member of any socs though I have to admit FRESS looks cool so I might check that out.

Oh, oh oh and I HATE the lifts, at least in Bon Marche - the lifts sound like cats being anal raped by meat hooks...not that I'd know what that sounds like or anything ...

And I generally go to Broadway during breaks and get pasta and then get bored for the next hour and a half..:/

And I can't believe you are a tutor Jase, you have to be bald/grey haired/menopausal to be a tutor otherwise it doesn't fit into the space time continuum.:/

OH! I have another - what subjects have you done 1st sem and will be doing 2nd sem? For stalkage purposes:D

:O Writing and Cultural Studies is shit then? I was considerng that! Why so, pray tell?

Huratio

Moderator - UTS
HSC
hmm this thread seems to be working again.

some people have been having problems in the last couple of months.

krayzie_

HSC
Yeah it works now.

Does anyone know when the provisional exam timetable is being released? Usually its around the 5th October

purplemonkey

HSC
Re: The UTS 'Get Naked and Secks!!' Thread

Hey, has anyone ever applied to be a UTS Peer Networker for Orientation? I have an interview for it on Friday, just wondering if any past PN's had any tips?

samuraitor

BoS lover
HSC

Hey, has anyone ever applied to be a UTS Peer Networker for Orientation? I have an interview for it on Friday, just wondering if any past PN's had any tips?

Has anyone done subject 31271 Database Fundamentals? How was the final exan like?

maka

HSC

Hey Huratio,

I havent been up to a hell of a lot.

Just going out and starting to prepare for exams... oh and enrolling in Summer School.

After this year, ONLY 1 year to go.... pretty excited.

Hopefully I get a good timetable next year.... last year is always a nightmare timetable wise.

krayzie_

HSC

bleh,

I'm doing Business Law & Ethics in summer, anyone done it before in summer and know what its like?

Huratio

Moderator - UTS
HSC

I'm finished after this semester =)

Didn't really like summer school, it is quite hard to study/motivate yourself to when everyone else is on holidays.

krayzie_

HSC

You must be happy that its nearly over..

Which subjects did you do for summer school?

Huratio

Moderator - UTS
HSC

I did taxation law. It was 2x 3hr lecture/sessions a week for 7 weeks. Started beginning of December and ended at the end of January (2 weeks break during Christmas and New Years). Final exam was first week in February.

I'm happy it is nearly over. My final exam is on the 20th, so it is just a bit over a week to go.

krayzie_

HSC

Oh I see, damn thanks for that, are all the final exams for summer in the first week of feb? Do you know of exact start and end dates.

Haha, seriously I'm jealous :\ haha still got quite awhile to go =\

samuraitor

BoS lover
HSC

Oh I see, damn thanks for that, are all the final exams for summer in the first week of feb? Do you know of exact start and end dates.

is there any IT student who has signed up for MSDN? do you get Windows 7 for free or for a good price?

Huratio

Moderator - UTS
HSC

UTS: Important dates for 2010 - UTS Calendar 2009
February
1–5 Centrally conducted examinations (Summer session)

All done now!!

is there any IT student who has signed up for MSDN? do you get Windows 7 for free or for a good price?
Yeah I did too. All you have to do is go to tech support and sign an agreement. All of the software on it is free. I should really grab some stuff before my membership gets cancelled as I've finished uni.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)