General UTS chit-chat (1 Viewer)

krayzie_

HSC
Re: The UTS 'Secks and Start of Autumn Semester' Thread

Sandz i saw that guy playing PSP too! lols, where were you? Didnt see the laptop dude though. HAHA his funny he doesnt bother using the mic. i wonder how his voice is at the end of the day. lol

Did you get the folder? It cost 50 bux this year when last year it was only 40!

LostAuzzie

HSC

jemsta said:
haha where were you sitting?
it would sound so wierd shouting a bos user name in front of a lecture hall :p
plus i didnt see a laptop from anyone during the lecture :(
and i didnt hear a 'jemsta' during a lecture too :(
were we even in the same room :confused:
I was using my laptop in that lecture, todays lecture however I was not. Both times I was sitting in the 2nd row from the front

LostAuzzie

HSC

krayzie_ said:
How much did your laptop cost LostAuzzie? I want one too.

Haha yea CHEM lecture toommorow! Sit at the backkk.. OMG ROSEMARY WARD - BAD. Far out she doesnt give us no notes and she can't be bothered putting it online cos she got no time. PATHETIC!
It cost me around 2.5 grand but you can get them for cheaper.

jemsta

I sit here alone
HSC

LostAuzzie said:
were we even in the same room :confused:
I was using my laptop in that lecture, todays lecture however I was not. Both times I was sitting in the 2nd row from the front
ahh ok, maybe next time i have to have some stalking methods in mine to grab your attention :p
and no im not shouting your username coz that would be too embarassing
low key the way to go :)

krayzie_ said:
Sandz i saw that guy playing PSP too! lols, where were you? Didnt see the laptop dude though. HAHA his funny he doesnt bother using the mic. i wonder how his voice is at the end of the day. lol

i was waiting for my call...did you turn up to the chem lecture? :(

sandz_2

HSC

krayzie_ said:

i was sitting a row behind him to the right side of the room. Yea i got the folder and split it with my friend so it cost $25. He is obviously making profit on top since he's printed it in bulk.. he goes too fast sometimes so it was hard to write down any of the meanings that were on the overhead in detail so i thought i might as well buy it.
Did you end up buying the folder?

krayzie_

HSC

jemsta said:
ahh ok, maybe next time i have to have some stalking methods in mine to grab your attention :p

i was waiting for my call...did you turn up to the chem lecture? :(
Yeaa I did make it to the lecture! but i forgot your number! hahah ): sorry, don't worry eventually! lol

sandz_2 said:
i was sitting a row behind him to the right side of the room. Yea i got the folder and split it with my friend so it cost $25. He is obviously making profit on top since he's printed it in bulk.. he goes too fast sometimes so it was hard to write down any of the meanings that were on the overhead in detail so i thought i might as well buy it.
Did you end up buying the folder?
Oh okay then, yea i did but i bought two! lol, bloody 100 gone in a flash! haha.. Yea sometimes he moves fast but he doesn't explain the symbols (or if he does, he does it UBER fast then moves on) lol.

krayzie_

HSC

do any of you do CGE? and if so, did u receive a email from kenneth B? he says if we dont move our classes around with some people who got shit times then he will move us!

sandz_2

HSC

krayzie_ said:
do any of you do CGE? and if so, did u receive a email from kenneth B? he says if we dont move our classes around with some people who got shit times then he will move us!
Yea i did, i think he's just asking people to volunteer to give up their good prac times for ppl who travel for long etc. It doesn't sound like he will move people without telling them..

krayzie_

HSC

sandz_2 said:
Yea i did, i think he's just asking people to volunteer to give up their good prac times for ppl who travel for long etc. It doesn't sound like he will move people without telling them..
Ah yeaa its funny though I had a similar problem whe n the timetables first came out n they couldnt really offer to help me except tell me to wait till slots open up. n now he is doin so much its funny.

hmm i wonder when we can allocate ourselves for semester 2

HSC
N/A

sandz_2 said:
Was it just me or did the statistical design and analysis lecturer just bore you to death today.. this one guy was playing solitare on his laptop, another playing PSP and heaps of ppl smsing lol. His voice is so irritating too arghh!
He is dead boring and he goes way too fast in the tutes too but he gets better (or so im told) you just need to pick him up on it and ask questions or he doesn't realise he's going too fast. I've gotten my best uni mark in that class, it's the easiest subject ever :p

LostAuzzie

HSC

jemsta said:
Ill pm u my mobile number and you can message me if you cant find me.
I have decided to only use my laptop in med science and chemistry. Im gonna just write down on printed lecture notes for materials (the guy doesnt seem to say much on top of whats on the slides), and maths is just examples.

*yooneek*

@UTS...I <3 Jesus
HSC

LostAuzzie said:
Ill pm u my mobile number and you can message me if you cant find me.
I have decided to only use my laptop in med science and chemistry. Im gonna just write down on printed lecture notes for materials (the guy doesnt seem to say much on top of whats on the slides), and maths is just examples.
aw hi!!!
i cant believe ur in the same classes!
i shall look for u and ur comp and then start yelling across the room... or not ;)
i know! materials...i sit there thinking "what am i learning?" cause i printed out the slides and just read em as we're goin... but the guy seems really cool... very relaxed.... i loved the examples he was doin the other day, with heating the coil etc.

lol jeremy, ur name is diff! did i know this? i think not :p

jemsta

I sit here alone
HSC

materials is the most boringest subject ever
maybe i shouldve picked the other subject stream :(

Last edited:

goan_crazy

Hates the waiting game...
HSC

first week was a long week
i'm glad the weekends here
but ive done no work all week
and going out most of this weekend
im behind already :(

LostAuzzie

HSC

jemsta said:
materials is the most boringest subject ever
maybe i shouldve picked the other subject stream :(
I was thinking the same thing, but i've been informed that cells, genetics & evolution is a lot worse than med sci 1 (from a mate who did cells last year.
Could always drop materials and overload next semester (do med sci 2 on top of all the others)

Huratio

Moderator - UTS
HSC

I was too lazy to line up at the Co-op for my BStats textbook, and I haven't got my marketing textbook off my friend =/ Can't get the readings done =(

I still have BLEthics readings to do though.

jemsta

I sit here alone
HSC

LostAuzzie said:
I was thinking the same thing, but i've been informed that cells, genetics & evolution is a lot worse than med sci 1 (from a mate who did cells last year.
Could always drop materials and overload next semester (do med sci 2 on top of all the others)
yeah i guess so, but do you think we could overload next semester? im only doing 18.5 hrs next semester (and prob you too), so we could easily fit another subject on our timetable
i think that would depend on how well we do this semester, but im going to keep that thought in mind
imo med science is way more interesting than materials science thats for sure

LostAuzzie

HSC

jemsta said:
yeah i guess so, but do you think we could overload next semester? im only doing 18.5 hrs next semester (and prob you too), so we could easily fit another subject on our timetable
i think that would depend on how well we do this semester, but im going to keep that thought in mind
imo med science is way more interesting than materials science thats for sure
Agreed, would also depend on whether we had permission from the dean.

jemsta

I sit here alone
HSC

LostAuzzie said:
Agreed, would also depend on whether we had permission from the dean.
i just emailed claude roux, and im now awaiting a reply from him
ill let you know what he says as soon as i get the reply

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)