General UTS chit-chat (1 Viewer)

krayzie_

HSC
Re: The UTS 'Secks and ONLY secks' Thread

jemsta said:
haha none of her lectures go through my head, but at least the stuff she talks about, i kinda know it, through the labs.

haha i know who the guy is!!!
as if she doesnt have enough time...shes just lazy who cant lecture shit
damn we have her again during med sci 2 :(
I sat her first lecture and looked at all her ugly pictures and looked at my notes where it said "image" where my picture should of been. i literally start falling asleep in med science these days!

YES im free from everything. cept for the chem exam. in two weeks or so!

yes who cares about tamaras lectuers pssshtt!

shit no one went to the chem lecture today haha

jemsta

I sit here alone
HSC

haha ive only got two classes tomorrow then im free
i just play games on my comp when tamara's lecturing...i listen to her every now and then, but i just dont pay any attention when she refers to the pics.
haha im not surpised if only a handful of people turned up, and those handful would probably be those who are really struggling in chem

i got a feeling that the chem prac would finish quickly...1.5 hrs max

krayzie_

HSC

jemsta said:
haha ive only got two classes tomorrow then im free
i just play games on my comp when tamara's lecturing...i listen to her every now and then, but i just dont pay any attention when she refers to the pics.
haha im not surpised if only a handful of people turned up, and those handful would probably be those who are really struggling in chem

i got a feeling that the chem prac would finish quickly...1.5 hrs max
Ah yea she sux just go home when she lectures haha..

Yea I did my chem prac today took us the whole 3 hours.. bloody u work in pairs and gotta identify the shit inside of it - IF YOU GET THE BOTTLE SET D your FUCKED! omg we got it and they all gave us clear solutions, soluble and a few white precipitates.. bloody got stuck on it for ages! but once we got past that the other two sets were sweeeeettt..

jemsta

I sit here alone
HSC

omg you serious?
that whole chem prac takes 3 hrs :(
oh noes
i hope it isnt that bad when i do it tomorrow afternoon :(

krayzie_

HSC

haha well some of the labelled sets are really easy, but im warning ya man if you get bottle set D - fark we found it heaps hard like really fuckin hard dat had to ask for help repeatedly and we NEVER ask for help. lols, but like i said once u get passed it the others are heaps easy cos when ya mix them they have colours n shit. D has no colours nothin its just soluble and a few white precipitates and no reactions and you like have to identify 6 bottles (1,2,3,4,5,6) by mixing them and its pretty hard when they are all freakin white n soluble lol

jemsta

I sit here alone
HSC

what a way to end the first half of the first semester :(
im gonna ask you for the answers tomorrow :p

Phyuk_Yiu

http://co.bos.error2-1337
HSC

krayzie_ said:
haha well some of the labelled sets are really easy, but im warning ya man if you get bottle set D - fark we found it heaps hard like really fuckin hard dat had to ask for help repeatedly and we NEVER ask for help. lols, but like i said once u get passed it the others are heaps easy cos when ya mix them they have colours n shit. D has no colours nothin its just soluble and a few white precipitates and no reactions and you like have to identify 6 bottles (1,2,3,4,5,6) by mixing them and its pretty hard when they are all freakin white n soluble lol
Thats strange, we had D and got through it in reasonable time. I must admit though my partner was much quicker in the logic side of the experiment and thanks to him we were the first ones out.
Now that ive handed in my CGE report i don't feel like going to tommorow's lectures. Ive got the flu again, which is annoying considering i only recovered from my last one 4 weeks ago. I guess going to school exposes you to much less potential carriers compared to uni:mad1:

krayzie_

HSC

Phyuk_Yiu said:
Thats strange, we had D and got through it in reasonable time. I must admit though my partner was much quicker in the logic side of the experiment and thanks to him we were the first ones out.
Now that ive handed in my CGE report i don't feel like going to tommorow's lectures. Ive got the flu again, which is annoying considering i only recovered from my last one 4 weeks ago. I guess going to school exposes you to much less potential carriers compared to uni:mad1:
was it all white precipitate and soluble? fark we had farkin tough ass time doing it i got so pissed off. lol
haha.. did u get the pedigree assignment?

Phyuk_Yiu

http://co.bos.error2-1337
HSC

krayzie_ said:
was it all white precipitate and soluble? fark we had farkin tough ass time doing it i got so pissed off. lol
haha.. did u get the pedigree assignment?
I don't remember what we got, the deciding one could have been bubbles showing carbonate solution but i might be thinking of a different set.

Which ones the pedigree assignment, is that the beetles one?

krayzie_

HSC

Phyuk_Yiu said:
I don't remember what we got, the deciding one could have been bubbles showing carbonate solution but i might be thinking of a different set.

Which ones the pedigree assignment, is that the beetles one?
Oook..

Nah the pedigree one is different - its due after we get back from the two week holidays but no one seems to of gotten it yet.

jemsta

I sit here alone
HSC

is the assessment component for cge similar to med sci 1?

krayzie_

HSC

Nahhh we have like online quizes instead of a mid semester, we just had a intro and methods and reference due - now we have a pedigree and library assignment due first two weeks back and another online quiz

it sux so bad

jemsta

I sit here alone
HSC

hmm the chemistry lab went quicker than i thought...my group did it in an hr and a half
maths test went fairly well
no study for a week :D so have a good break everyone

jase_

Moderator Jase
HSC

Some bitch smashed one of my car windows today...I'm not happy =( argh...what a great start to the long weekend. Sorry...I just have to vent.

jemsta

I sit here alone
HSC

haha jasee has enemies :p <--- it's not funny!

Last edited by a moderator:

jemsta

I sit here alone
HSC

my post got edited :(
gang rape

LostAuzzie

HSC
Re: The UTS 'Gettin' No Secks' Thread

Musk said:
everyone dropped materials on bos, u guys r dogs :(
Hehe, sorry mate, it was a no brainer, had we chosen to stay we would have failed for sure. Had to drop

Beetle

HSC
Re: The UTS 'Gettin' No Secks' Thread

Happy Easter UTS'ers

Hope you get lots of chocolate eggs and bunnies. hehe i know i am =P

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)