Re: The UTS 'Secks and VC Week' Thread

lol
they think they get everything huh

nice

HSC

Musk said:
im fucking sick of business faculty being uts pet faculty, fucking cunts
lol yeah i know aye. Every event that comes to UTS is all business related why cant they have events relating to other faculties like sciences or engenerring and staff.. why cant they display it in the buisness faculty as it is related to business lol

sweet-g

HSC

I dont get how that Nobel prize things is a business related topic. Like, isnt it showcasing the Nobel Prizes won over time and etc? That in my definition would be related to science and etc. but anywayz, looking forward to seeing watson and crick =P.

O and maybe the business faculty gets all the attention because its the biggest faculty at UTS, and the best one hehe. Im a business person XD

jemsta

I sit here alone
HSC

as if engineering doesnt pwn business...science should be right up there as well

nice

HSC

Musk said:
i had a go at the careers markets ppl

i asked them why is there so many business stands and i made so any jokes about them to the engineering stands

"ahhh ive found intelligent ppl, theses have to be engineers unlike those damn nasty business ppl"

they lmaoed
lol o yeah that reminded me about teh business stand. when teh careers fair are on is it only focusing on business companies i mean where are the companies related to science medical sciences is there another stand that will come ahead or what?? so confused coz what will the ppl of sciences or other courses beside businesses will look for a career they want??

e.g workig as a nurse in a hospital or medical scientist in a lab.. wht evr:confused:

sweet-g

HSC

Musk said:
well business market stands should fuck off the haymarket for all i care
you must hate the business faculty really bad.

nice

HSC

sweet-g said:
lol it looks like it. but on the other hand its not fair about the:burn: other faculties for their careers...

jemsta

I sit here alone
HSC

sweet-g said:
i think he just hates the fact that you business people complain about 12 hr weeks and the hardness of the exams in comparison to his engineering course
meh

nice

HSC

jemsta said:
i think he just hates the fact that you business people complain about 12 hr weeks and the hardness of the exams in comparison to his engineering course
meh
lol haha yeah

sweet-g

HSC

jemsta said:
meh
correction .... 11 hour weeks XD

Huratio

Moderator - UTS
HSC

jemsta said:
meh
Unfortunately his argument based on several (maybe 1?) business subject/s. There are bloddy easy business subjects that exist, but there are bloddy hard ones too.

Last edited:

nice

HSC

Huratio said:
Unfortunately his argument based on several business subjects. There are bloddy easy business subjects that exist, but there are bloddy hard ones too.
so out of 3 courses for instance business, engenrring , sciences .. u guys reckon business is the hardest???... how bout the engenrring studies or sciences studies isent tht harder coz it maths at a high level

jemsta

I sit here alone
HSC

i know that he is just generalising that business has it easy than other faculties, but each faculties has its own difficulty of subjects, which might be easy for one person but hard for another
it varies from people to people

nice said:
so out of 3 courses for instance business, engenrring , sciences .. u guys reckon business is the hardest???... how bout the engenrring studies or sciences studies isent tht harder coz it maths at a high level
maybe thats because he is only doing one of the three....if he tries science and engineering, then im fairly sure hell change his mind about which is the hardest

Huratio

Moderator - UTS
HSC

I have friends in the engineering faculty and I am aware of the subjects that they do. Everyone knows that engineering is harder than business- so why hold a grudge then?

You are hanging with the wrong crowd who think otherwise.

Huratio

Moderator - UTS
HSC

I have things to complain about the business faculty. They are more about the quality of the particular subject rather than the difficulty of them.

e.g. The people responsible for Managing People and Organisations should be shot.

jemsta

I sit here alone
HSC

ahhh good ole materials science
lolz

jemsta

I sit here alone
HSC

hahaha i havent posted there in ages
but i always will have a soft spot for unsw :)

jemsta

I sit here alone
HSC

yeah i guess so
and were doing relatively well since we gave them a 2 month head start :p

sweet-g

HSC

i

a m

s o

s c r e w e d

f o r

m y

e c o n o m i c s

m i d

s e m e s t e r

e x a m

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)