Genetics option (1 Viewer)

alexandrajane90

HSC
The main section of the paper was easy.....Genetics was fair hard though. I totally mixed up recombinant DNA with hybridisation and realised as soon as I left the exam. Did everyone leave early?

baybii-nancy

HSC
genetics was alright.. especially that secondary sources.. i failed that in my trials and learned from that mistake.. i had nothing to do with mutations whatsoever...it was how well you could gather secondary sources, analyse gather and process reliable and relevant - were the terms they were looking for.. it's in all the past papers..

carrots please!

not a malcontent
HSC
alexandrajane90 said:
The main section of the paper was easy.....Genetics was fair hard though. I totally mixed up recombinant DNA with hybridisation and realised as soon as I left the exam. Did everyone leave early?
omg! i did that too :(

genetics questions were awful, awful, AWFUL.

Jaspal

HSC
baybii-nancy said:
genetics was alright.. especially that secondary sources.. i failed that in my trials and learned from that mistake.. i had nothing to do with mutations whatsoever...it was how well you could gather secondary sources, analyse gather and process reliable and relevant - were the terms they were looking for.. it's in all the past papers..
yeah that was what they were looking for in the second part of the question. Which is extremely easy marks, i don't see how it's hard?

axlenatore

Scuba Steve
HSC
cccclaire said:
I wrote DNA fingerprinting and comparing the offspring to the two parents.

blah. Such a random question.
DNA fingerprint is done but a comparison of microsatelites ie repeating base units found in introns; non coding DNA ie doesnt make a proteins and therefore isnt expressed in the phenotype so

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)