• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Genral Maths Trail Exam hint (1 Viewer)

Zohab

To kool for skool
HSC
Hey, my teacher gave my class a hint on whats in the trial exam, he said that it had a question on the assisination of John F Keneddy, as well as the inauguration. I'm guessing its something to do with trigonometry and maybe angles of depression, but he then went on to say it has nothing to do with Lee Harvey Oswald. So it can't be the angle at which he was shot. Has any got any ideas what the question could be on, so that extra little bit of study can go into it.
Thanx peace out

Last edited:

PC

HSC
N/A
Could be a probability question? What is the probability that a single bullet could pass through a person and then zig-zag around a car to kill another person?

7th Sign

HSC
its deffiantly going to be a question about trigonometry

something like the shooter will be in a building thats 50m high and kenedys car is 150m away work out the angle between then shooter and the car or something like that...

Danni07

happy little vegemite
HSC
Maybe jfk invested x amount on the day he was inagurated at a rate of y% pa. How much interest had he made on the day he was assasinated?
Lol, the question could be about just about anything, no point in trying to guess.

HSC
did the sniper manage to note down the degree he shot at JFK so 40 years later in can be used in a 2005 trial general maths paper? thats very thoughtful of him

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)