Geographyers 2009 HSC (1 Viewer)

theism

Resident Apologetic
HSC
hey guys,

where are you guys going for your field trip for the topic for 'ecosystems at risk'?

ask your teacher/school if you want to 'buddy' up to go to the homebusy bay.

marcquelle

a.k.a. Michael...Hi!
HSC
were not doing ear atm were doing Urban Places and were combining our Geo excursion for Sydney with our FT to sydney.

AussieVesti

Retired Account
HSC
We're going to Centennial Park, but you know that already don't you theism.

theism

Resident Apologetic
HSC
AussieVesti said:
We're going to Centennial Park, but you know that already don't you theism.
did you go to do the primary school in eastwood?

edit: does your name start with 'a'?

Last edited:

Ljay-

HSC
We are also going to Homebush Bay for our field trip.

marcquelle

a.k.a. Michael...Hi!
HSC
thats where were going to be going for geo for ear, 45minute drive, got live living in basically the booderee national park, many ecosystems to choose from.

Madz_B

HSC
We were going to go, but its a bit of a distance from our school and it would be expensive to go... we're going to the beaches and up the coast for our Ecosystem At Risk

Thurstenburg

HSC
We went to Cullendulla Intertidal Wetlands for ours...was down near the south coast...close to the most boring geography excursion i've been on!

terungaa

HSC
oh damn, if only i'd seen this earlier. We went all the way up to kosciusko national park for 3 days! cost us ~$220

simplyyme

HSC
my geo class went on a 4 day camp to Port Stephens to "study" the Stockon Bight Sand dunes, but also we went there for the topic where we can chose to do tourism :)

marcquelle

a.k.a. Michael...Hi!
HSC
next wednesday we are going to minnamurra rainforest do do feildwork all day, cost FEUL (so pretty pricey damn oil companies)

**CICI**

HSC
most of your trips sound pretty safe

our class went to Mt Keira Wollongong....rainforest

as the name suggests it was pretty wet, rained all day and we were attacked by leeches the whole time. it wa fantastic! they even managed to make it into the bus with us

imagine...the bus travelling down a steep mountain slope with 20 hysterical students trying to defend themselves from blood thirsty leeches....truly unforgettable i can asure you

what i learnt: how to defend myself from an army of leeches (dont use salt or fire!! simple flick them off with a pen. if they attached themselves onto you swivel them off in a circular motion)

geography skills: what geography?? lol

HSC
most of your trips sound pretty safe

our class went to Mt Keira Wollongong....rainforest

as the name suggests it was pretty wet, rained all day and we were attacked by leeches the whole time. it wa fantastic! they even managed to make it into the bus with us

imagine...the bus travelling down a steep mountain slope with 20 hysterical students trying to defend themselves from blood thirsty leeches....truly unforgettable i can asure you

what i learnt: how to defend myself from an army of leeches (dont use salt or fire!! simple flick them off with a pen. if they attached themselves onto you swivel them off in a circular motion)

geography skills: what geography?? lol
We went their too on a dry day and we attacked by leeches too

bayan92

HSC
My class went to Fraser Island last year for 6 days. We used it both for Biophysical Interactions and People and Economic Activity - Local Scale.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)