GeoPhysics Texts and Information (1 Viewer)

cjwrighty

Look out UOW here I come!
HSC
I have decided to do Geo Physics as the option in my Physics Course. I just wanted to know if anyone out there can recommend any good websites or texts that could help me in doing this option?

Thanks
Chris

Last edited:

smile4me

HSC
all i have is csu hsc online and just genrally searching the web. also i found people also studying earth and envrionmental science have done part of the elective in that course and can probally help you, well they help me

cjwrighty

HSC
smile4me said:
all i have is csu hsc online and just genrally searching the web. also i found people also studying earth and envrionmental science have done part of the elective in that course and can probally help you, well they help me
I have also been using HSC online, it has been a huge help. Also wikipedia and other things i have googled have helped.

Thanks

Naylyn

HSC
I was talking to my teacher and he said that there are no text books printed that cover geophysics but that all the info needed is on the net if you are willing to spend the time looking

cjwrighty

HSC
Naylyn said:
I was talking to my teacher and he said that there are no text books printed that cover geophysics but that all the info needed is on the net if you are willing to spend the time looking
Your Teacher is right, there isnt. I have just been using HSC online, it has all the info i need, well there is also google :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)