German Continuers (1 Viewer)

Sammy_b

HSC
oops, i feel stupid (ignore above post). Just read they do it for all subjects....
Mainly wondering if anybody had any news from people from past years. e.g. some expected a mark of about 80, but then was happily surprised when their final mark was in the 90s.

mervvyn

Marshm'ello
Somewhere over the rainbow... yes, that rainbow.
HSC
I don't know for sure, but i was under the impression that German gets aligned favourably by both BoS and UAC, but i'm not entirely sure if so, and how much, but my guess is that continuers languages are at the more difficult end of the subject spectrum.

waterfowl

HSC
My teacher said she once had this girl in a Japanese class that would only ever crape past 50 on all her work, and in after her HSC exam her mark was scaled up to 75!

Odourless

HSC
Listening didn't give enough time to write stuff down :(

I wrote the listening one in german but i stuffed it up anyway :(

I hated the stupid questions which wern't really even german related such as the ones about the guys language in the convo......

mervvyn

Marshm'ello
Somewhere over the rainbow... yes, that rainbow.
HSC
Odourless said:
Listening didn't give enough time to write stuff down :(

I wrote the listening one in german but i stuffed it up anyway :(

I hated the stupid questions which wern't really even german related such as the ones about the guys language in the convo......
I know! I mean, if i wanted to know about language techniques i would have tried in english...

waterfowl

HSC
mervvyn said:
I know! I mean, if i wanted to know about language techniques i would have tried in english...
Yes it was a bit strange to talk about technique!

Will any of you be discouraged if you don't get above 80? I mean, in my opinion I don't care what I get because I know that I can hold a conversation and I don't care what markers think.

Sammy_b

HSC
mmm..depends what u mean by discouraged. Of course i'd be annoyed (it'd bring the uai down ;-) ) but would my pride be hurt? nahhh. I know i can hold a fairly decent conversation ;)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)