German teacher strips in front of students at party (1 Viewer)

proringz

HSC
The Daily Telegraph said:
A TEACHER is facing calls for her dismissal after stripping off in front of teenage students.
The racy brunette - who was supposed to be supervising a start of term party - stripped down to her underwear as music played and 15-year-old spectators hooted.
The German miss, who has not been named, only stopped when another teacher in Zalaegerszeg, western Hungary, forced her to cover up.

One pupil filmed the show on his mobile phone and has since released it to websites.

Furious parents have called for her to be sacked - although the school is so far resisting the parental pressure.

"It is disgusting. What kind of teacher acts that way in front of her pupils. She should be in a lap dancing bar, not a school," said one angry parent.

"The children were playing truth or dare and making bigger and bigger dares for each other and she decided to join in.

"When they dared her to do some pole dancing she just started taking off her clothes. She's a pretty woman in her 20s and the children couldn't believe their luck.

"The worst thing is that teachers weren't even supposed to be taking part in the party - they were supposed to be supervising it."
http://www.news.com.au/dailytelegraph/story/0,22049,24580066-5001021,00.html
There's a video in the link if you wanna see that.

So, you've heard of teachers performing sex acts with children. Does this fall in the same category?

Last edited:

Cookie182

Individui Superiore
HSC
N/A
I want to raise my future son in Germany. Stupid whinging parents, this is how school should be!

proringz

HSC
Cookie182 said:
I want to raise my future son in Germany. Stupid whinging parents, this is how school should be!
I reckon ay

Cookie182

Individui Superiore
HSC
N/A
Kind of disappointing video, just started getting good and that fat conservatist interupted. I wanted boobies :p

proringz

HSC
Cookie182 said:
Kind of disappointing video, just started getting good and that fat conservatist interupted. I wanted boobies :p
She wanted a private show.

housah0lic

Dr Greenthumb
HSC
just watched the video

ahahahahhaha what the fuck

Cookie182

Individui Superiore
HSC
N/A
HalcyonSky said:
was she doing the nightelf dance? or is it just me
Dunno, it was a little blurry. But I do know that I’d definetly go her

Cookie182

Individui Superiore
HSC
N/A
proringz said:
lol looked more like an orc
Actually I thought she danced more like an Assassin/Ranger however from a distance its hard to tell- could be elementalist, mesmer or monk. Just definately not a Warrior or Necro

zstar

HSC
N/A
Female teachers are in competition with the sex industry it seems.

HalcyonSky

HSC
Cookie182 said:
Actually I thought she danced more like an Assassin/Ranger however from a distance its hard to tell- could be elementalist, mesmer or monk. Just definately not a Warrior or Necro
pretty sure we were talking about wow, but anyway

Iron

Ecclesiastical Die-Hard
HSC
lol @ calls for her to be sacked

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)